Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Can anyone help with photoshop??

Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95swappedDX is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Can anyone help with photoshop??

I want to powdercoat my wheels white but i don't know what they will look like. can anyone help? im sick of black. they look horrible. shitty picture but anything will help. THANKS!

Name:  brandonscivic.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  9.5 KB
Old 11-08-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can anyone help with photoshop??

Have a better picture, with the side of your car

And isnt powdercoat black anyways? lol
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

no u can powdercoat stuff any color u want and ok ill post one.
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

Name:  CIMG0020.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  59.2 KB

will this work? ppl parked to close to me so i couldnt get to the side..
Old 11-08-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Calling on Josh for this one He should have you fixed up in no time. I'm pretty sure you can powder coat whatever color you want.
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

This one might be tough. I'll try though. I can see the front rim giving me trouble because I can barely tell where the spokes are.
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of a shitty chop, but it gets the point across..

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	eh.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	79503  
Old 11-08-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Uhh, yep, thats a shitty chop XD

I'd do one if you have a decent picture, meaning not on the corner, just a flat out image on the side, and in a lighted area, not far away from the car either lol

Here, an example of a good image to work with:
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
Uhh, yep, thats a shitty chop XD

I'd do one if you have a decent picture, meaning not on the corner, just a flat out image on the side, and in a lighted area, not far away from the car either lol

Here, an example of a good image to work with:
I think I did well for what I had to work with

and yes, side profile of your car, preferably with the sun behind you.
Old 11-09-2010
Registered!!

ill get one up now... does the white look good ya think?
Old 11-09-2010
Registered!!

Name:  sideview1.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  74.3 KB
Old 11-09-2010
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sun behind you? Bah! Your too picky!.. I'd do it.. if i had photoshop.. and it would be awful... Josh do you still have a picture of the convertible civic we fabbed up? MWAHAHA
Old 11-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, sun behind the camera. It helps, especially for chopping black rims, so I can see where the spokes are. Picky? yes

And what convertible do you speak of?
Name:  Ghey.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  160.7 KB

I'll get working on the new chop later. I got some English HW I gotta knock out first
Old 11-09-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Whoe you going for a record with that triple post? I think seeing a pink civic once is enuf! Hahaha
Old 11-09-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Holy shyt, triple post much?!
XD

But now i want to convert my car!!

...btw, where are the rear seats? :O
Old 11-09-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Ahh I had the rear seats in there but it didn't really look right so josh did it without them... nonetheless.. that is the greatest civic i've ever seen...
Old 11-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Yea. I don't know what happened there. That is Tom's civic. You should see the sig I made him with his car.. and his face.. and some unicorns.. and a rainbow..
Old 11-09-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Yeah, I'd definately rock that in public

Aint diggin the rims though...

...maybe chrome XD
Old 11-09-2010
Registered!!

soooo anyone gonna shop that for me?
Old 11-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by 95swappedDX
soooo anyone gonna shop that for me?
Nope.

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	79508  

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 11-09-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-09-2010
Registered!!

looks better than i imagined..lol thanks alot
Old 11-09-2010
Kenny the Ricer

That's silver/polished, i'd attempt the chop if the image wasnt so low-res
I hate playing with pixels
Old 11-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

I just realized those are a smidge darker than what white would actually be..

I mean, I chopped in brake dust on the rims to give it a "used" look

edit: yea.. it was kinda hard because the pic was lo-res.. the back rim, I had to guess where some of the spokes were.
Old 11-09-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Yea. I don't know what happened there. That is Tom's civic. You should see the sig I made him with his car.. and his face.. and some unicorns.. and a rainbow..
Yea that was the best sig ever man... I really appreciated it hahaha

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
Yeah, I'd definately rock that in public

Aint diggin the rims though...

...maybe chrome XD

Thanks I get A LOT of recognition driving that baby around... I know the rims are a little on the fru fru side... I'm working on it tho!

I think it would look good with chrome too
Old 11-09-2010
Registered!!

its a cell phone pic...lol and can ya do white?
Old 11-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	79507  

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 11-09-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 11-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

and tom's sig

*viewing was a limited time only*

BWAHAHA.. I just started uncontrollably laughing at the ridiculous-ness of that sig

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 11-09-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 11-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Old 11-09-2010
Kenny the Ricer

I thought it'd be much easier to just chop in new wheels on your car, due to the low-res picture, but dunno what rims you got...

So i just slapped on some Buddy Club P1's

Gives you a general idea on what white rims look like on ur car
Old 11-09-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

The white looks real good. I would go with something with more than six spokes tho.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can anyone help with photoshop??