Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Huge Wheel/Tire Group Buy going on!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BestWheelDeals will become famous soon enough
Huge Wheel/Tire Group Buy going on!

BestWheelDeals has a huge wheel/tire Group Buy going on right now for civicforums.com members. Over 15 different Arospeed tuner wheels, all priced to sell.

Check it out!

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/5...est-price.html
Old 09-30-2007
Registered!!

BestWheelDeals will become famous soon enough
Re: Huge Wheel/Tire Group Buy going on!

Looks like this forum is not ac active as I had been told.... Where are the guys who are looking for nice wheels@ a great price? Any feedback???????? Bump for nice wheels.
Old 09-30-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I asked in another thread, dont know if you'll come across it, but hows the rim weight specs coming along?

I'm thinking of possibly getting some rims in the near future.

As for the activeness, there are two problems.
1) If everyones like me, they blew most their money at the begining of the summer on mods, and now have to sit back and wait for a few more checks to roll in before they can buy anything worthwile.
2) Nobody has heard of you.

Okay, so check it out- I'm a 5th year accounting student, so lemme help u out.

Making one thread isnt going to do it. The key to getting sales on this site is getting personal with the members. Show them what you can do for them. Assuming you do an awesome job, word of mouth kicks in, and sales continute to go up. To do this, you need to sign in more then once a day, and you need to post more then once when your sign in. I looked at your activity, looks like everyday when you sign in, you post only once. With the thousands of members on here, 16 posts isnt going to reach them. Now I'm not saying you need to spam the site, kuz then you'll have to worry about getting a message from me, but go into the threads, hook guys up- make them feel great about doing business with you. You really need an A+ in customer service. You've been doing a good job with what I've seen you and alpha working together, and you said you'd work on getting the rim weights for me- thats what I'm talking about. Getting buyers/members to trust you is the first step to doing business. Once they know they can trust you, they'll do business with you. If they enjoyed it, got the friendly help they needed, and got a great price, they'll want to do business with you again, or better yet- want their friends to do business with you.

Also, upload a catchy avatar maybe, nothing ridiculous- but ppl are drawn to pictures more then words- and seeing a familular icon over and over with your posts will help get you recognized. To be honest, the one you have in your sig is pretty lame, B&W ended in the 60's with the birth of color- use it. I'd suggest a less ricy looking car, something more clean (possibly a JDM 7th gen), get the permisison of a member's car that you've hooked up- and after you have a few sales, create a thread for them to post pics of their cars with the rims u sold them, that will spark interest, especially if you put it in the members ride's section kuz that gets a lot of exposure.

I have a few more ideas as well, but get thoes going and then PM me and we'll work on some more things to get your sales going.
Old 09-30-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

^^^ thats some good advice Triz, i wish i could participate in the group buy, but prices are just a little to high for me
Old 10-13-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

id be interrested but only if you could get those rims to canada for free shipping and no duty.
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

firmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nice

Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d
^^^ thats some good advice Triz, i wish i could participate in the group buy, but prices are just a little to high for me
+1

I exchanged pm's with the guy and he seemed to be willing to work with the prices a little bit as well as all around seeming like a cool guy.

But I do agree wholeheartedly that word of mouth sells more than anything else out there. Hell, that's why super bowl ads are so important and usually hilarious or racy.. A lot of people watch the super bowl and if something grabs their attention like that they're likely to talk about it.

sorry, /threadjack
Old 10-13-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ Agreed on all counts - nice post TRIZ.

I just blew an awful lot of money on a turbo setup this year, but I really want new rims too. Once I get back from deployment in the spring, if you're still around, we'll talk. I want a set of those flat black Arospeed Gt-6s, post up the weights when you get a chance please. I need to make sure they're as light or lighter than my 17" Konig Holes. If they're not, than there's not much point in me buying them.