Ever seen these rims? i want them....(More Pix) - Honda Civic Forum

Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2007   #1  
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Ever seen these rims? i want them....(More Pix)

Have these rims been posted about before? Anywho, long time back, I believe these came out at the Tokoyo Auto Salon. I think they're dope as hell. I think it's called the "Titan lip" finish. Not sure though, because I read an article in this magazine while back, they called it the "Stainless jacket" finish.
I want them.
Link: http://www.upgrademotoring.com/wheels/gramlts57spro.htm

This image is of the rim, but not the lip finish.

Last edited by Eyger; 07-06-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Eyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #2  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever seen these rims? i want them....

Well i just posted these up in varners thread that i might be purchasing these wheels. They are the Gram Light 57S Pro with Titan finish. But the MSRP on them in 18" with RMC face finish and Titan lip is $4050. I've been in touch with my wheel guy and may pull the trigger and get these. But i can get them for a hell of a price for me.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #3  
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough

that lip is sick.
_unclejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #4  
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader View Post
Well i just posted these up in varners thread that i might be purchasing these wheels. They are the Gram Light 57S Pro with Titan finish. But the MSRP on them in 18" with RMC face finish and Titan lip is $4050. I've been in touch with my wheel guy and may pull the trigger and get these. But i can get them for a hell of a price for me.
That's funny we both just posted them up...

That's off the hook dude, I say get them if you can!! In my opinion they are some of the phatest rims I've ever seen. I don't like chrome, but this is perfect for me. Go for it. I'll be saving up for them too!

Yeah they're expensive, but that's what you pay for exclusivity.... And cool rims!
Old 06-14-2007   #5  

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

here's the ones i'm getting if this goes through. I don't really like chrome either but these are so damn nice, they also make a glossy black face with titan lip, so i may do those.

Old 06-14-2007   #6  
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

gonna get a titanium tip exhaust to match those?
EggRollBandit05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #7  

Already got that HKS Ti Carbon Exhaust

Old 06-14-2007   #8  
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

both back and front rims have the same size lip?
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #9  
A long winded 7th genr

Quote:
here's the ones i'm getting if this goes through. I don't really like chrome either but these are so damn nice, they also make a glossy black face with titan lip, so i may do those.

DAMN! that's such a phat *** picture of that rim. I seriously like these.

Quote:
Already got that HKS Ti Carbon Exhaust

Well, it looks like you're way ahead of me, I wanted to get that exhaust too!
Old 06-15-2007   #10  
A long winded 7th genr

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrockCivics View Post
both back and front rims have the same size lip?
I think the picture Drew posted is a G35, I'm sure you could have a crazy fat lip on the front and back of a car like that, but I wouldn't imagine that lip like that would fit on the civic.
Old 06-15-2007   #11  

the picture is from a G35, and no we cannot have a lip like that, i have about an inch lip or bigger on mine, i have a +35 offset on mine too.
Old 06-15-2007   #12  
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice

i <3 those rims, but I dont think they will look good on our civics.
IMO they only look good on certain cars.

btw

s0ltker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #13  

that's the same pictures i was looking at a couple weeks ago, but then couldn't find the page again. i think they'll look awesome on our cars. 7 spoke wheel in 18" should. Only the smaller wheels will not look right.
Old 06-18-2007   #14  
A long winded 7th genr

I think as long as you roll on an 18 you'd be cool. It's a shame we can't have a bigger lip but it's all good. I think it's just the whole "cool factor" that really makes these rims what they are. I mean, how often do you see someone rollin on rims that have chrome like that? I really think they should offer this type of gleaming color in individual colors. That's would be mad tight. Imagine a straight blue prism, or a straight red prism. If that's possible, I thin kit would be crazy.

Although I imagine that if I could afford these rims, then I would have them as show rims, and would actually cruise around with a set of Work Vs's for practicality. (I like the work VS-xx in gold. I might get them....

Last edited by Eyger; 07-06-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-06-2007   #15  
A long winded 7th genr

Here are some more I found.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cp02ln9.jpg
Views:	815
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	71710  
Old 07-06-2007   #16  
A long winded 7th genr

More...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	1143
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	71711