Kaizer Spade II Rims - Honda Civic Forum

Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2007   #1  
Registered!!

Jasdip is a jewel in the roughJasdip is a jewel in the roughJasdip is a jewel in the roughJasdip is a jewel in the rough
Kaizer Spade II Rims

Does anyone have a 7th gen civic with Kaizer Spade II rims on it or a picture of one? I'm thinking of buying them and just want to see what they would look like on the car...or if there is something else that looks good that is similar lemme know as well...Thanks!
Jasdip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007   #2  
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
I'm assuming these are the rims you're referring to.
if so, I'm gonna have to say probably not. few people on here run bigger than 18s on they're civics, and of those that have 20s, i don't think i've seen any of these particular ones...
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007   #3  
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
don't do it.
AmbulanceMonkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007   #4  
Registered!!

Jasdip is a jewel in the roughJasdip is a jewel in the roughJasdip is a jewel in the roughJasdip is a jewel in the rough
Yes, those are the ones...I photoshoped an image of them on my car, it's not accurate (a little to big) but from what I see, it seems like it would look nice..i attached the one I made

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee View Post
don't do it.
Why not?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spade II - 2 -Small.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	69854  
Old 02-26-2007   #5  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
You sure those are 4 lug anyway?

Niche Rhines look better but they're 5 lug...

Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007   #6  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
You sure those are 4 lug anyway?

Niche Rhines look better but they're 5 lug...

I think the Spade II's are 5 lug as well, so I guess nvm! Thanks though..
Old 02-26-2007   #7  
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice
Just bought a Cadillac...throw some D's on that [email protected]!!! I will run my Civic into a light pole when they start putting DUB stickers on Vics...20's come on.
PitchBlack is offline   Reply With Quote