1st - 5th Generation Civic 1973 - 1995 In the years from 1973 to 1995 Honda released its 1-5th Generation Civics.
1st Gen 1972 - July 1979
2nd Gen 1979 - 1983
3rd Gen 1984 - 1987
4th Gen 1987 - 1991
5th Gen 1992 - 1995

Best customs seats for daily driving

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2018
Civic 83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doncivic83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Best customs seats for daily driving

Hello guys I’m new to this forum. Just wanted to ask what you would recommend for a custom seats for daily driving. I have a 1994 Honda Civic DX that’s a blast to drive. Unfortunately the seats I feel have taken a toll on my back. Any suggestions for new seats to solve this issue is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Old 02-09-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best customs seats for daily driving

What's your budget?
Old 02-09-2018
Civic 83

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
What's your budget?
im willing to spend $600-$1000 if I have to, thanks for the reply!
Old 02-09-2018
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I rocked Sparco Monza seats in my 2002 and it was my daily driver. Those seats are now discontinued though. Granted, they are racing bucket seats, but they did recline, but how comfy they were was one of the constant compliments I got from people that rode in my car. I did pay a good amount for them, though. I bought them from a local retailer that was selling them at $700/ea.

I recently donated that car, but I managed to pull the passenger seat so I could turn it into an office chair. Driver's seat was torn up a bit though, as I did rock them for a good 12 years.

that said, if you're willing to pay the price for them, Sparco and Recaro seats are fantastic
Old 02-09-2018
Administrator
Administrator

Looked a bit on thmotorsports and Recaros are a bit higher in price, but that was to be expected.

https://thmotorsports.com/sparco/spa...i-2118796.aspx
Those guys are $330 shipped. Leather, quick recline lever on both sides (they're not passenger/driver side specific). You would need to purchase brackets and sliders for your car, however, and that would run you an extra $150-ish per seat

If you don't care for/want leather, these guys are also $330 shipped
https://thmotorsports.com/sparco/spa.../i-251122.aspx
same bracket/slider rules apply, as does the location of the quick adjustment lever
Old 02-09-2018
Civic 83

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Looked a bit on thmotorsports and Recaros are a bit higher in price, but that was to be expected.

https://thmotorsports.com/sparco/spa...i-2118796.aspx
Those guys are $330 shipped. Leather, quick recline lever on both sides (they're not passenger/driver side specific). You would need to purchase brackets and sliders for your car, however, and that would run you an extra $150-ish per seat

If you don't care for/want leather, these guys are also $330 shipped
https://thmotorsports.com/sparco/spa.../i-251122.aspx
same bracket/slider rules apply, as does the location of the quick adjustment lever
thanks so much for the reply that’s not too bad. I might go with the leather
Old 02-09-2018
Administrator
Administrator

i'd see if there was a local shop that had them (or other sparcos) so you can try them out, then buy them online if they're to your liking

then again, I've had nothing but great experiences with thmotorsports.com, but I've never had to return stuff to them