6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

Visual Mods

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joneal09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visual Mods

Does anyone have any sites that they can recommend for exterior mods for a 99 Civic EX? I only tend to find the same sites and they're either hella expensive or look hella ricey. I'm not looking for complete remodifications. My car is all kinds of jacked, peeling paint, dents, cracked bumper, stock wheels (4 lug). I'm just looking for light improvements. Body kits, headlights, tailights, etc. Thank you
Old 11-27-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Re: Visual Mods

Sounds like you want to polish a turd..lol

Best visual mod you can add is a hot piece of azz in the passenger seat. In that way focus is shifted off of your car and on to her. Dudes will want to be you.
Old 11-27-2017
Registered!!

Joneal09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Megalodong
Sounds like you want to polish a turd..lol

Best visual mod you can add is a hot piece of azz in the passenger seat. In that way focus is shifted off of your car and on to her. Dudes will want to be you.
You must get rid of your cars when you get a scratch on it, don't you?

No you ****in idiot. I got my car from a friend, who killed himself a while ago and I want to restore the car in his honor. Thanks for the pointless reply though.
Old 11-27-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Joneal09
You must get rid of your cars when you get a scratch on it, don't you?

No you ****in idiot. I got my car from a friend, who killed himself a while ago and I want to restore the car in his honor. Thanks for the pointless reply though.
Easy braj..I'm just f'ing with you.
With 6th gens you can swap to SI parts.. if you can find them. Plenty of aftermarket stuff too. Read up on it..there's a plethera of info through Google searches.
Old 12-24-2017
Registered!!

96civiclyfe is an unknown quantity at this point

You can try carid.com and maybe you could find something there? I also use Facebook marketplace aswell, a lot of the times you can get really good deals on good stuff. Just got a turbo setup for my 96 civic on rn marketplace🤯 Sorry to hear about your friend man and I hope you can get it built like a pro👊🏼