6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

'96 Civic Show Car! Check it out!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2017
EK_George

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ek_george is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile '96 Civic Show Car! Check it out!

Hello Everyone,

My name is George Rosario and I own multiple Honda's, but my pride and joy is my 1996 Honda Civic Coupe that I love to bring to a ton of shows each summer across the North East of the United States. I am currently participating in a very serious and top notch competition hosted by PASMAG to win an amazing opportunity of having my vehicle displayed at SEMA in Las Vegas! If you know SEMA, then you know that this is a big deal! Every year, Honda's are looked down upon and I want to change that view, especially for the Honda Civic! Please let me be able to represent us (the Honda Community!) at this prestigious event that we know as SEMA! Please, it only takes 5-10 seconds to vote! Please click the link and vote! You are allowed 1 vote every 24 hours! Voting for Round 5 begins tomorrow, Monday, at 12PM (Noon) Eastern Time Zone! I truly thank each and every one of you for your support! This is for us!

George Rosario: 1996 Honda Civic - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds

Please find images of my vehicle attached and a build list below!! Thank you so much for your time!!
>Current Vehicle Modification List<ENGINE & PERFORMANCE:JDM B20 blockJDM GSR B18c1 headGolden Eagle fuel railRywire tucked engine harnessKoyo half radiator w/ polished aluminum reservoirType R intake manifoldHasport Solid Mounts
EXHAUST:Buddy Club exhaustDiscontinued GReddy headersPERFORMANCE ELECTRONICS:P28 ECU chippedOptima Yellow Top battery
DRIVELINE:JDM GSR transmission
WHEELS & TIRES:Rays Gram Lights 57D TE37s (Powdercoated Mag Blue)Falken tiresTred Wear tire lettersCHASSIS & SUSPENSION2 coiloversFront Spoon strut barRear Spoon strut barCut and extended shock towers
BRAKES:Rear disk conversionStainless steel brake linesPowder coated calipers
EXTERIOR:CTR Championship White paintSIR front bumper with parking poleSIR rear bumper half cutTop1Motors window ventsCustom Full Rear Air Diffuser by Galvez Customs in NJCustom Side Splitters by Galvez Customs in NJCustom Chassis Mounted Front Splitter by Galvez Customs in NJSpoon side view mirrorsSIR front lipSIR side skirtsEM1 50/50 tail lightsVIS CSL carbon fiber trunkSeibon carbon fiber hoodAeroCatch flush locking hood pinsCustom fabricated fendersEk9 front grillJDM thin moldingsHawk Eye projector head lights
INTERIOR:Rare Yellow Recaro Type SR-VF reclining bucket seatsCRV manual clusterEP3 steering wheelSpoon shift knobPioneer single deck radioCusco 4 point roll cage color-matched to the TE37s (mag blue)Custom upholstered rear seats, center console, headliner, and pillarsSIR door panelsTakata harnesses
Future Plans:I plan on fully tucking and shaving my engine bay, adding to and re-doing my interior, music, and a trunk set-up.
Next Modifications:Jason Schmuck Tucked RadiatorHella Air Horns TuckedTucked Headlight HarnessesDownstar Brake Booster Delete Brake Line TuckDownstar Boltless Brake Booster Delete PlateWilwood Master Brake CylinderTucked Fuse BoxTucked BatteryKtuned Upper and Lower Coolant Housing with -16AN FittingsKtuned Coolant HoseKtuned Quick Release Hood HingesRe-fabricate door panel material to yellow/blackRe-fabricate rear seats to black with yellow stitching
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tuner Evo Chris O'Neal Photography.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	111679   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tuner Evo DoubleO Photography.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	111680   Click image for larger version

Name:	Streetlocity.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	389.8 KB
ID:	111681   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_31681.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	473.9 KB
ID:	111682   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0252-18.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	111683  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3172.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	111684   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3171.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	111685   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3188.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	3.50 MB
ID:	111686   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3162.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	111687   Click image for larger version

Name:	Galvez Custom Full Rear Air Diffuser.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	944.6 KB
ID:	111688  

Old 10-03-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Re: '96 Civic Show Car! Check it out!

Very nice. Like that you kept it naturally aspirated. Around 195 HP and 175 TQ ?
Old 10-03-2017
EK_George

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ek_george is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: '96 Civic Show Car! Check it out!

Originally Posted by Megalodong
Very nice. Like that you kept it naturally aspirated. Around 195 HP and 175 TQ ?
Thank you very much! My next step is to tuck as much as possible in the engine bay! I have not yet put the car on the dyno, but I believe I should be somewhere around that HP and TQ.