6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

Looking for some Leather Seats for my 98 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DylanxRofl is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for some Leather Seats for my 98 Coupe

Hello there , First Post !

I been wanting to get some nicer seats for my Civic , but i don't know what seats would fit my car. If someone could give me the year and makes of some that would fit it would be greatly apprehended https://www.civicforums.com/forums/i...lies/smile.gif

Thank you !
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	zzz.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	87803  
Old 06-20-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for some Leather Seats for my 98 Coupe

Welcome.

You could get the seats you have redone in leather. S2000 seats may work.
Old 06-27-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Genyc07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Looking for some Leather Seats for my 98 Coupe

First off welcome to the forum! I am currently running Acura Cl s front and rear seats in my coupe. The car is dime a dozen in junk yards I paid 160 for the front and rear seats. The driver is 8 way power adjustable and can be wired for heat I haven't made that happen yet. The rear seat back needs to be cut down to size and you lose the fold down rear seat. Also the cls has two bucket back seat bottoms with a box in the middle. I used the center piece from a rsx rear seat bottom to replace that box because it didn't fit. But the integra can give u a good option for this..

I really like the Acura Cl rear seat is the best option in my opinion. And matchs the integra and rsx front seats which both are direct bolt up options. Also if you want heat there is the Acura el from our neighbors to the north. There are certainly more options but those are the ones I like best.