6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

Estimates...

Old 02-05-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FirepepperEk is an unknown quantity at this point
Estimates...

Hi i am young and new to all of this i have been doing my research but i get different prices everywhere...My first car piece of crap ek4 lol but i love it i want to build it up....bought it for 500...anyway the guy i bought it from started converting it back to manual because the first owner converted it to automatic...thats not the problem i have my research on how to do it myself the problem is the car has no ignition and keys...how much would it cost to get a new ignition ,set of keys to both ignition and doors...and how should i go about getting these parts? would it be best to take it to a mechanic and have them finish the conversion to manual since i have basically all the parts need its just labor and have them deal with the ignition as well? wat would be the smartest route for me?
Old 02-10-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Estimates...

Well it's hard for us to say what the best route for you to take since we don't know your mechanical aptitude. But if it were me I'd install my own ignition and get the parts from eBay and from this and other Civic forums.

Search this Thread