7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Time for an upgrade has come.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2018
Registered!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
mikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of light
Time for an upgrade has come.....

well the time has come, i owned my 2005 civic from the day she was new till now, and i will be a bit sad to see her go, but the time has come,

i cant complain one bit about my 2005 civic, she was a great car, and i couldnt ask for anything better for the money.....

aside from routine maintainance, oil changes, timing belt, tranny fluid, etc etc.....the only problems i ever had was replacing both front wheel bearings, and a faulty cam sensor which only happened about 3 months ago.....i was lucky to never have any of the head gasket or auto tranny problems that i have seen reported here, maybe i got lucky, both my head gasket and auto tranny are original and still going strong to this day @ 347,000kms

just wanted to say thanks to all of the members here who have helped me out over the years, i am sure you all know who you are, and i like to think i helped out others also,

i will attach a few pics of my 2005 civic along with my new 2018 civic......i will check in here every once in awhile in the future.....peace out everybody!!

Last edited by mikey1; 11-04-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-04-2018
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,126 Likes on 941 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Time for an upgrade has come.....

Congrats dude!
Enjoy the new ride!
Old 11-04-2018
Registered!!

mikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of lightmikey1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Colin42
Congrats dude!
Enjoy the new ride!
thanks dude!!
Old 11-04-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

hope she goes to a good home
Old 11-04-2018
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
hope she goes to a good home
yes i hope so too.....call me crazy, but its almost like giving away or selling a pet
Old 11-04-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Great looking new car Mikey!!! Hope she serves you well and the 7th gen goes to a good home. Stop in and see us, you always have great info to share.
Old 11-04-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Boo, no L15 under the hood..

lol, j/k. 'Grats on the new ride! I've definitely enjoyed every moment of driving my 10thgen, and I hope you have great experiences with yours

Stick around and help me build up the 10thgen section! lol
Old 11-05-2018
Registered!!

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
NDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of light

No wonder you went with another Civic! Enjoy the new car. Yes it is difficult to let go of a car that has given reliable transportation over the years (and I bet a few positive memories as well )
Old 11-05-2018
Registered!!

Originally Posted by NDNV
No wonder you went with another Civic!

never even considered anything else, my 05 was so good, im hoping this one can at least come close to the experience i had with my 05 !