7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Is there an online 3d model of civic parts anywhere?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nathanielfirst is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there an online 3d model of civic parts anywhere?

Does this exist - a nice 3d model of a Honda Civic (really any model Civic but I have 2005) which has the major parts shown and labeled, so I can see where they all are, what they are, what they look like individually, and look them up and learn about them? The civic manual that came with my car doesn't show much aside from buttons, and I read through a Chilton repair guide, but the photos were too up close and grainy, black and white to help me with learning basic knowledge of my car. Can anyone help?
Old 10-23-2017
Registered!!

5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough
Re: Is there an online 3d model of civic parts anywhere?

I highly doubt you'll find perfectly accurate models of the car. Honda has them, and spends 5 years and millions of dollars for them so they aren't handing them out to the public. The only way you get it is if people measure/model the parts themselves and few are probably interested in taking on such a laborious task for these cars.
Old 10-23-2017
Registered!!

5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough5.0Thunder is a jewel in the rough

best thing I found was an EG hatch that somebody took a good bit of time to model. Not perfect by any means but somewhat detailed.

https://grabcad.com/library/1000-hp-...ictures-only-1
Old 10-23-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Does this exist - a nice 3d model of a Honda Civic (really any model Civic but I have 2005) which has the major parts shown and labeled,
Google image search things like:

2005 civic engine
2005 civic automatic transmission
2005 civic steering rack
etc