7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2001 Civic Can I swap front seats over?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
franko is an unknown quantity at this point
2001 Civic Can I swap front seats over?

Hi I am a new member and have searched Youtube to see if I can find an answer to this problem with no joy. I have a 2001 Civic 1.6 with all leather heated seats. I have badly scuffed the offside of the drivers seat getting in and out. Is it possible to swap over the front seats to get the unmarked leather on the front passenger seat to the drivers side? Thanks for any advice. Frank
Old 08-21-2017
TitaniousRB32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tyler Buchanan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2001 Civic Can I swap front seats over?

I don't think so.. Although I'm not totally sure... I'm pretty sure leather seats have the leather sewed in. But like I said in not totally sure.
Old 08-21-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if the mounting bolts will line up or not, which they probably will. However, you'll lose access to all the seat controls and the seat belt buckles don't transfer over from side to side. So, technically, no.
Old 08-23-2017
Registered!!

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
NDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of lightNDNV is a glorious beacon of light

I would think not. Plus there is an airbag in the right side of the seatback on the passenger side.