7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

02 civic sedan axleback suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dima A. is an unknown quantity at this point
02 civic sedan axleback suggestions?

Have a manual 02 civic lx sedan, muffler had a leak so i took it off and dont really like the way it sounds and also dont like the fact that all the exhast is going straight up in the middle of the car... any suggestions for a BUDGET axleback (muffler) not trynna spend too much on a exhaust and also dont want it to sound too raspy. Thanks
Old 08-11-2017
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GusBuz is a jewel in the roughGusBuz is a jewel in the roughGusBuz is a jewel in the rough
Re: 02 civic sedan axleback suggestions?

Junkyard exhaust just bolt it on..

Or get a replacement muffler online and take it to a muffler shop to get it welded on.
Old 08-11-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dima A. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GusBuz
Junkyard exhaust just bolt it on..

Or get a replacement muffler online and take it to a muffler shop to get it welded on.
What do you mean by replacement muffler....like a stock one. Cuz I don't want stock I want something that sounds good,non raspy
Old 08-11-2017
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GusBuz is a jewel in the roughGusBuz is a jewel in the roughGusBuz is a jewel in the rough

The magnaflow 15712 cat-back sounds real nice not like a fart can. But depending on your budget idk if its within your range price wise. Currently its $404 on amazon.
I personally like the sound of magnaflow, there are others but price goes up dramatically.

Also stay away from ebay no name mufflers and exhaust they are the opposite of the sound you are looking for.