7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Looking to buy 2004 LX rain guards for my 2004 si will it fit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlexBigBoi is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Looking to buy 2004 LX rain guards for my 2004 si will it fit?

hey guys i was looking on ebay and i saw that they have so many parts for the LX and DX and even the value package but i can never find the right parts for the 2004 civic si coupe so i was Looking to buy the 2004 LX rain guards for the windows and the sunroof but wanted to know if they will fit my si? i was hoping so that i wouldn't have to spend an arm and a leg for them if you want me to send you the post on ebay for it i will send you but i really wanted to know before the product goes out of stock.

thanks for taking the time to look at this and i hope someone out there has some good answers for me thanks guys!
Old 05-22-2017
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,124 Likes on 939 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Looking to buy 2004 LX rain guards for my 2004 si will it fit?

The sunroof is probably the same width for the sedan and the coupe (but don't hold me to it). Coupe windows are different than sedan windows so as long as you buy visors for a coupe then you'll be fine
Old 05-22-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

same part numbers for the lx coupe and the si. If it's made for a coupe, it'll fit
Old 05-22-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Canadian SI coupe, right? Same as any other coupe.

02-05 SI in the USA was a 3 door hatch. USA sites/sellers would list SI as a totally different deal, probably not knowing Canadian SI 1.7L is the same as the EX here.

I didn't know it either until I started reading this forum regularly.
Old 05-22-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

well, ****. For some reason I read 2007. I have no idea how that happened. Ignore my comment