7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

03 civic

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dillon Short is an unknown quantity at this point
03 civic

so I've decided that I'm going to just go all out and do k20a2 in my civic since the d17 sucks and it doesn't seem worth it to boost that engine and I don't plan on selling my car anytime soon so I don't care about resell value or anything but where would be a good place to buy said engine I've looked on eBay but I'm not sure if that's a good play to look or not I found this one and I'm not sure if it's good or if I need to keep looking or if this will even fit in my car lol[img]webkit-fake-url://24d30660-c755-4af6-8f69-517a31af9aab/imagepng[/img]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0074.PNG
Views:	63
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	89722  

Last edited by Dillon Short; 04-10-2017 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-10-2017
Registered!!

Dillon Short is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 03 civic

Wait I don't know how to post a picture
Old 04-10-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dillon Short
Wait I don't know how to post a picture
I use an image hosting site.
Copy the direct URL
Come back here and find the icon above the reply text box, click it,popup box appears, paste the URL and click ok. Bingo, image is inserted in the post. (works for just about any image you can find on the web)

Or below the first reply box you can click "go advanced" (or use reply with quote) then scroll down to find 'manage attachments' and somehow load up your images there.
Old 04-18-2017
Registered!!

SammySC has a spectacular aura aboutSammySC has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dillon Short
so I've decided that I'm going to just go all out and do k20a2 in my civic since the d17 sucks and it doesn't seem worth it to boost that engine and I don't plan on selling my car anytime soon so I don't care about resell value or anything but where would be a good place to buy said engine I've looked on eBay but I'm not sure if that's a good play to look or not I found this one and I'm not sure if it's good or if I need to keep looking or if this will even fit in my car lol[img]webkit-fake-url://24d30660-c755-4af6-8f69-517a31af9aab/imagepng[/img]

I agree the D17 can only get you so far. Since you asked I'm giving you my humble opinion. I would only buy an engine I can see with my own eyes and see paperwork along with it. In my opinion it's a big gamble to buy something like that on ebay. Here in NYC we have a place called Hunts Point where you can see the engine with your own eyes. They even deliver it to your mechanic's shop included in the price. I bought one for my 93 Integra for $700 but that was at least 14 years ago and only for the engine, no tranny. Hope this helps