7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Power Door Locks and Windows

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aaron Anderson is an unknown quantity at this point
Power Door Locks and Windows

The power door locks on my 2015 Civic Sedan are not working. When I hit the switch I hear the locks trying to work but they don't lock or unlock. Same when I manually push down the drivers door lock **** or use the remote unlock. They all stopped working at the same time.

I also have a problem with the drivers door window which intermittently does not work and which seems to be more often. I am not sure if these issues are related but they both started about 6 months ago.

I have checked the fuses and they are good. I plan to tear off the panel on the drivers door this weekend and see what I can find. Any tips on what is the likely problem would be appreciated.
Old 03-22-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Power Door Locks and Windows

Under 36k miles ? Take it in.