I'm getting the best MPG in the world or there is a problem... - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

7th Generation Civic In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic. Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I'm getting the best MPG in the world or there is a problem...

Old 08-31-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm getting the best MPG in the world or there is a problem...

How does that mileage meter work?
Google 'scangauge'
Old 09-01-2015
Super Moderator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: I'm getting the best MPG in the world or there is a problem...

aaaand there it does similar again: It's official, it's doing this mileage

Crower stage 1 - a better camshaft, drop in for EX models. there's a whole thread for that somewhere around here.

scangauge - it's on OBD II, can be placed in several places and differently to the smartphone thingies, you can monitor while driving. However, there's no easy way to download the data...

Name:  20150901_063919_zps2wglts78.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  218.2 KB