7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

for fun & games

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2013
president

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JROK_EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
for fun & games

ever start your morning off by having some delicious coffee & hopping on the forum, thinking it's going to be a great day? until BAM, new thread titled "new civic owner, where should i start?" or anything close to that title.

so you continue on, sipping your coffee & bracing yourself for what's about to come.. & sure enough.. there it is. it's just staring at you, contemplating your next move.. the words "looking to make my 01' civic DX autotragic faster"

now, that's just a nice, grammatically correct, translation to the terrors of i have seen.

so with that being said, i'm just someone one who's bored at work, & wanting to have some laughs. if this was you at some point, sorry but i'm not sorry.

WHAT'S THE MOST TRAGIC THREAD/POST YOU'VE READ RECENTLY?

mine is ...... "how much HP would i gain if i changed the body kit"

not even kidding, this is a true story.

again, thread is intended for the lulz, if anyone is offended..... cool.
Old 09-24-2013
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: for fun & games

Horsepower... from a body kit. My brain hurts.

This isn't recent, but one time, there was a chick that claimed her CEL was on because she had problems with her trunk. My brain exploded with that one
Old 09-24-2013
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: for fun & games

The 2 threads asking if the turbo'd integra swapped Civic hatch is gonna beat a WRX, and lists all the parts installed, I nearly replied to remove all the unnecessary extra fastnfurryous body stuff to make it lighter.

Less weight = free horsepower!

He said it's "gutted", but it apparently still has

hatch
Integra seats
civic Type r wing
civic type r rear lip
civic type r front lip
Mugen grill
Thermal research and development exhaust (loud)
crv gauge cluster
integra type r shift boot
front and rear, upper and lower strut braces

Plus hood doors and fenders, and I'm sure there's even more stuff that can come out to make it lighter.

Hey, we're still only bench racing here, right?