7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sicken04 will become famous soon enough
Need some help

Ok this happened a couple of days ago and the cars at the shop i trust (untouched but waiting) but its been killing me and was wondering if you could snap up some probability's
Ok she started up and ran beautifully, i drove her about 4km no problem then i shut it off and attempted to move her to a better spot but she wouldnt start, in accessory mode the stereo unit and cigarette lighter would have full power , trying to crank/on the gauges would have practically have no power just barely light
i had a friend come over to boost me but still she wouldnt start but the dash would light up and needles would move. trying to start it would click once and then the lights would start flickering and the speakers popping repeatedly
Old 08-18-2013
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need some help

Sounds like a broken/slipped timing belt.