7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

What do you love about your 7th Gen?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you love about your 7th Gen?

As far as body kits go, there are only 2 that I'd put on my car.. the buddy club 2 or the tsunami kits. There are some lips out there that just don't appeal to me, too..

Originally Posted by TFMEX
I have taken too much pride in keeping it tip top shape and I dont care if its "JUST" a civic, its mine, I created her and I will drive her into the ground....

This is my Civic. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Civic is my best friend. She is my life. I must master her as I must master my life....

Old 04-26-2013
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

The best part of my civic is the gay community of friends that I have made <3
Old 04-26-2013
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-26-2013
Kenny the Ricer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
As far as body kits go, there are only 2 that I'd put on my car.. the buddy club 2 or the tsunami kits.
James:

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
The best part of my civic is the gay community of friends that I have made <3
Old 04-26-2013
Registered!!

cona is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my 7th generation Honda Civic SI, because of the body style and the amount of room it gives me to haul **** around. Mostly the latter. I have an EP3. I LERV IT!!!!!
Old 04-27-2013
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cona
I love my 7th generation Honda Civic SI, because of the body style and the amount of room it gives me to haul **** around. Mostly the latter. I have an EP3. I LERV IT!!!!!
lol, I know the topic says "7th Gen" but EP3 owners should

The SI hatch is an awesome car and everyone knows it!
Haha, I don't mind the comment, but I don't even consider the EM2/ES2 and EP3 to be even closely related.
Old 04-27-2013
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

The EP3 is the ugly fat girl with great personality, but no one likes. Who is somehow related to us
Old 04-27-2013

krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
The EP3 is the ugly fat girl with great personality, but no one likes. Who is somehow related to us
Really? I love the EP3. I think of all the Civics, it has the most character.
And the Mugen version looks amazing: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m.../SLRpicts3.jpg

And I love the way those things go around corners on 3 wheels, lol
Old 04-27-2013

Another inspirational moment for me and my EM2 today when I was driving next to a Ferrari F430 on my way to work.

I looked at the Ferrari and the disgruntled older gentleman driving it for a couple seconds and said to myself "I would much rather drive my Civic everyday than that pretentious thing."

For me there's a perfect price range for cars. Some great classics start as low as $3,000, but any car over $40,000 is starting to get pointless. The best cars are the ones that put the great driving experience into the hands of the lower and middle class, and you don't have to look stupid driving it

Also, on an unrelated note, here is my buddy's aforementioned EM2, gettin' freaky with my car in the garage, haha
Name:  0jXZl7a.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  438.6 KB
Old 04-28-2013
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

My Civic gets me free drinks at Starbucks.
Old 04-28-2013
Administrator
Administrator

Don't forget about free parking in front of a hotel

Did James give you a happy ending, too?
Old 04-28-2013
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by krudmuphin
And I love the way those things go around corners on 3 wheels, lol

I forgot who it was.. I think it might have been boilermaker1 or zzyzx.. but they had a pic of their car during an auto-x run, and the EM2 was definitely 3-wheeling it around a corner
Old 04-28-2013
Kenny the Ricer

Originally Posted by maxtierney
My Civic gets me free drinks at Starbucks.
Don't forget about free parking in front of a hotel

Did James give you a happy ending, too?
James definitely gave him a happy ending
Old 04-30-2013
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Dat Booty Call!
Old 04-30-2013
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

I love my car because it drives me around. I hate it because it takes me to work hahaha. Mine is a commuter car and I love it for that main reason. Great on gas, never left me on the side of the road even though I've racked 218000 kms on it. Everything is easy to fix and parts seem to be fairly cheap for it. I really do like the way it looks, regardless of what anyone else says. I think the body style and especially interior are fantastic. I want to get 10 more years out of it, but I know that's not realistic since I'm doing like 30k or so a year

I also love it because I've basically rebuilt it from top to bottom by myself throughout the years , with only a few parts falling off on the highway.
Old 04-30-2013
I am Epic

Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted

Can i ask a OT question
Old 04-30-2013
Administrator
Administrator

you can make a thread regarding your question
Old 04-30-2013
Registered!!

dred is an unknown quantity at this point

fuel economy
analog gauges
5 speed

did i mention fuel economy
Old 04-30-2013
I am Epic

Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted

you can make a thread regarding your question
People on here dont like when i do and will always leave bad feedback no matter what i do.