7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Honda Civic 02 ( 7th gen ) bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PappaPhill is an unknown quantity at this point
Honda Civic 02 ( 7th gen ) bumpers

Hello , first i'd like to apologies if this has been covered before or is in the wrong section , i'm new to all this .
I really need some help/advice regarding my Honda Civic 02 plate , its a beautiful , reliable car we've owned now for 6 years and after just breezing its last MOT we've decided to try and spruce her up a little. She's a five door hatchback 1.6.
OK step one was to go for the full black leather out of a Honda executive , this i don't think will be a problem at all and i'm hoping they'll go straight in along with door cards. The question i have is the bumpers , will the front and rear off a 03,04 or 05 fit on?, if not will it be a massive job modifying them or is it just not worth the hassle? , i was kinda hoping to fit the bumpers and side skirts because the overall look of the ex model is a lot better. I've added two attachments of the two cars , mines the one without the reflectors in the rear bumper.
Thanks in advance for any reply's and any help/advice would be great.

Last edited by PappaPhill; 02-22-2013 at 11:09 AM.