7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Halo Projector Headlights, HID Compatible?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mboldeau is an unknown quantity at this point
Halo Projector Headlights, HID Compatible?

Hello, I was looking to purchase a set a Halo Headlights (http://tinyurl.com/7gwkoya) for my 02' Civic Sedan, and I have read that Halo Headlight are not compatible with HIDs. But on the other hand I see companies selling Halo Headlights that come with the HID Kit (http://tinyurl.com/7pec4sk) pre-installed. So right now I am really confused can someone please clarify this for me?

Main Question: If I purchase Halo Headlights from eBay will I be able to use my current HIDs with the unit?

Thanks!
Old 06-06-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Halo Projector Headlights, HID Compatible?

no because the second headlights use a smaller bulb its half the size of regular bulbs thats why it can be used in cheap plastic projectors there made to fit fog lights. my adviceis to not wasteyour money on these. insteadi would buy the cheapest set of stock replica headlights and install miromoto mini projectors from here http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...oducts_id=3181
Old 06-06-2012
Registered!!

Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough

+1 To that....do a retrofit or you'll regret it...I know from experience!
Old 06-13-2012
Registered!!

gamerzfuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlife9
no because the second headlights use a smaller bulb its half the size of regular bulbs thats why it can be used in cheap plastic projectors there made to fit fog lights. my adviceis to not wasteyour money on these. insteadi would buy the cheapest set of stock replica headlights and install miromoto mini projectors from here http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...oducts_id=3181
If I wanted to do this, which Shrouds do I want from the URL you provided?
I can get a cheap pair of blacked out headlights on Ebay and install these I'm sure.. seems like the easiest retrofit.
Old 06-13-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i believe they come with mini gatling guns use those the graphite ones are just graphite color instead of chrome.