7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Nuespeed Race Springs...KYB AGX or Koni Yellows? and why?

Old 04-22-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
inifiniteblur is an unknown quantity at this point
Nuespeed Race Springs...KYB AGX or Koni Yellows? and why?

i have an 01 on stock struts with nuespeed RACE springs blowin them out. i've bought the camber kit/bolts and new control arms front and rear. now i just need struts and then i can get all of this crap installed. but should i get kyb agx? or koni yellows? and why? from what i've gathered i shouldnt get either because the nuespeeds are a progressive spring...wtf? somebody sort all this out for me!
Old 04-22-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Nuespeed Race Springs...KYB AGX or Koni Yellows? and why?

Koni Yellows are better, reasons, lots of them. The main points, the valving of the damper is superior and the actually length the shock tube is shortened to specifically work with lowering springs. There's a pretty big price difference between the two though.