7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Well, I tried saying "HI!"

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miscreant13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I tried saying "HI!"

ya, well, i did the whole introducing myself and I got nothing...

Anyway, just got my first Civic... Black 01 EX, auto...
Plan on using it to get around nicely... spent two-and-a-half days rebuilding tranny... fun stuff...

Anyway, this is what I plan, Headlights, foglights, stereo/speakers, front & rear bumper lip, tint and maybe a CAI... if it's even worth having...

So, any suggestions, comments or opinions?

Hope I can add to this forum as well...
Old 02-07-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Well, I tried saying "HI!"

CAI,header,short ram, exhaust are worthless on these engines except to add looks and noise spend your money elsewhere. as for the cold shoulder you only posted a couple hours ago this site has been slow lately so don't get offended.
Old 02-07-2012
Registered!!

TouringCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Miscreant13
ya, well, i did the whole introducing myself and I got nothing...

Anyway, just got my first Civic... Black 01 EX, auto...
Plan on using it to get around nicely... spent two-and-a-half days rebuilding tranny... fun stuff...

Anyway, this is what I plan, Headlights, foglights, stereo/speakers, front & rear bumper lip, tint and maybe a CAI... if it's even worth having...

So, any suggestions, comments or opinions?

Hope I can add to this forum as well...
It sounds good to me bud nothing wrong with a nice clean look thats the way i go, although i heard horror stories about CAI cause if it rains alot where your at then you can hydro lock your engine with a CAI if you just want the sound a short ram will do just fine thats what i rock.
Old 02-07-2012
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Like lowlife said, you gotta remember that it is winter so activity on this site does drop some. But stick around, this place is extremely helpful!

Short ram vs. Cold air intakes. They don't do anything for power really... keeps your engine cooler, and sounds sexy as hell! If you want a better sound from your engine i'd get it, i mean they're not all that expensive. Only get cold air if u live in places where you don't suffer from too much precipitation. (If you didn't already know that, heh).

And welcome to the site!
Old 02-07-2012
A scene before your eyes

Balzdpr is on a distinguished road

WellCommme!

Rata Tat Tat....Rata Tat Tat...Click..Click!
Old 02-07-2012
Registered!!

Miscreant13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlife9
CAI,header,short ram, exhaust are worthless on these engines except to add looks and noise spend your money elsewhere. as for the cold shoulder you only posted a couple hours ago this site has been slow lately so don't get offended.
ya, i was kind of thinking that those bolt ons wouldnt do much for me. I was mainly looking at the CAI more for helping that little 1.7... But, I'm sure it's not worth the hassle...
As far as the cold shoulder goes, I just noticed 75 views, and no response when two other guys were getting responded to... No biggy. I didnt mean to make a deal of it.

And Thanks for the welcome and input, guys!!
Old 02-07-2012
Registered!!

got2run5 will become famous soon enoughgot2run5 will become famous soon enough

Welcome. First time I'm on today so sorry for not responding.
Old 02-13-2012
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

welcome =D