7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I need serious advice on what to do with my 01 Civic, I really need to move on

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2012
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I need serious advice on what to do with my 01 Civic, I really need to move on

great post! right about the sport bike thing. my coworker is the only one with a sport bike and he is like god lol everyone looks up to him.
Old 09-04-2012
I am Epic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted
Re: I need serious advice on what to do with my 01 Civic, I really need to move on

Originally Posted by dookietwo
Civicnoobie,
There has been research that suggests that married couples, friends, and people in general appreciate, enjoy, and remember experiences over material things/gifts.

For instance, a family goes to Disneyland instead of buying a television. The children get to see Mickey and Harry Potter or whatever the hell there is at Disneyland; I've never been there . The parents are happy to reward or spoil their kids and spend quality family time.

Next, let us say there is GUY A and GUY B. And let us say we give GUY A a bottle of the best wine in the entire world and give GUY B a lifetime supply of the best wine in the entire world. GUY A, has a glass of this wine once in a blue moon (hehe). GUY A, loves this wine and when he has a glass he absolutely loves it, cherishes it, and it is special to him. Now lets talk about GUY B, who has a lifetime supply of the same wine. He drinks a glass a day for a week. Soon he grows tired of it and it has lost its "specialness."

I guess what I'm just trying to say is... Cars are nice but its the drive that makes the car the most fun, imo. I hope this has helped some. I used to be nit-picky about the way my car was/is but for the most part it has lived up to my expectations of a low tier economic commuter but I do wish the seats were more ergonomic...
Thats a good point, I know I need something to take my mind away from my car and the first thing I need to stop doing is to stop browsing dealer sites inventory! The past week hasnt been too bad but before that was awful, looking at used cars for hours everyday

I dont have a lot of things in life and because of that, Im vulnerable to focusing too much on the car.

Trips are nice but theyre temporary and I dont have any friends anyways.
Old 09-04-2012
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

why would having lots of things make you happy?
Old 09-04-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

This thread. Omg
Old 09-04-2012
I am Epic

Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted

Originally Posted by gearbox
why would having lots of things make you happy?
Not nessecarily lots of things but valuable things to have, like happiness, friends, study job.
Old 09-04-2012
Premium Member

dont care for friends much, they just take your money and back stab lol. you dont really need anything to be happy other than food and a place to live.
Old 09-04-2012
I am Epic

Originally Posted by gearbox
dont care for friends much, they just take your money and back stab lol. you dont really need anything to be happy other than food and a place to live.
I guess but its always good to have good friends to hang out with.

I see a lot of 2012 civics now, mostly sedans.