7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Help w/ finding a specific small part!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PineappleMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Help w/ finding a specific small part!

Ello guys.

I have an 03 EX 4dr, and I accidentally broke the locking latch for the center storage arm rest and console (between the front seats). (I'm not really sure what it's called).

I can't seem to find the part number for it anywhere, probably because I'm getting the name for it wrong.
So far, everything I'm finding on ebay includes the entire console lid, but I only need that tiny little piece of plastic that locks it...

Any help guys?
thanks!
Old 10-03-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help w/ finding a specific small part!

http://www.hondapartscheap.com/south...t=0&quantity=0

I think you may be looking for #13 on the drawing.. However, without actual pics of what you broke, I can only assume so much.
Old 10-03-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

the sliding pocket is sold as one piece. it unscrews from the main trim piece once you pull it off the console.
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...ONSOLE+%283%29
Old 10-03-2011
Busy Speeding!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SlimRisk is a jewel in the roughSlimRisk is a jewel in the roughSlimRisk is a jewel in the rough

Go to a junkyard! It will be way cheaper and more conveinient. If no luck, then I would order it online
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

its $2.81 cents i don't think it can get much cheaper.and hunting one down at a junkyard i don't think qualifies as more convenient not to mention it will probably be more expensive when you factor in there cost plus gas getting there.