7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Good Honda Resources

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011
Busy Speeding!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SlimRisk is a jewel in the roughSlimRisk is a jewel in the roughSlimRisk is a jewel in the rough
Smile Good Honda Resources

Heres just a small thread about good places to learn about hondas. (The best place being this forum of course lol)
First, theres this awesome book I stumbled upon at barnes & noble called "Honda/Acura Engine Performance". Its big on b and h series and has good info on d series. It has anything from bolt-ons to cylinder heads, bottom end, hybrids, nos, turbo, supercharging and more. This isnt trying to be spam, just go and take a look at it, i learned a lot of things about honda engines that I never knew or could find on any forum. shopkey 5 is also a great resource, but only if you have the $$ or work at a shop or auto parts store. specific honda mechanics are a great resource, but I dont have any in wisconsin near me (up by dah U.P. der hey). Majestic honda has guides and layouts for parts (doesnt help too much, but pretty good)
Those are all my sources, if you have any more, im sure people would appreciate it a ton. post links to other forums, books, stores, shops, anything you can think of.