7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Certifit <---- Good fitment? Has anyone used their parts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seby05 has a spectacular aura aboutSeby05 has a spectacular aura aboutSeby05 has a spectacular aura about
Certifit <---- Good fitment? Has anyone used their parts?

Has anyone used certifit parts? i am looking to do a 04-05 front end conversion on my 2002 civic and it seems like their parts are the cheapest. I was wondering if thier parts will be a perfect fit or will my car look like crap and nothing would line up?

Last edited by Seby05; 09-02-2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: bettter understanding of the topic
Old 09-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Certifit <---- Good fitment? Has anyone used their parts?

you mean sortafit. there ok but not perfect.
Old 09-03-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Yeah, not perfect. Haven't had good luck with their body panels but, the mirrors work just fine.
Old 09-05-2011
Kustom Painter

Mr.Entabulator is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm using a bumper from certifit. It fit wonderfully.
The main issue you'll run in to is fenders. But that is any aftermarket panel.
Old 09-06-2011
Registered!!

GreenFamily is an unknown quantity at this point

The entire front of my 02 is SortaFit, including the full core support... The parts all fit but you will be doing additional grinding and fill work. I will admit that the 03 Hybrid bumper fit up really nice with very little grinding (plastic trim from the mold process). The fenders however have been an absolute nightmare! I actually had to trim and remold the fenders to keep them from rubbing the doors. The arch of the factory fenders is more extreme. The plastic they use on the bumpers is also a very different grade than OE and is far harder to prep for paint, if its not done just right the primer will not adhere. All-in-all if your willing to put the extra time in to make the parts fit the price is well worth it, if you lack the know how then hit the wrecking yard for OE stuff instead.
Old 09-06-2011
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

I have seen three of this bumpers no fenders or hoods so dont know. One was really good but if you looked really close you could see some imperfections.

The other was not that great really big gaps where they meet with the headlights not good.

And the last one was horrible we had to heat it up to mold it and then decided not to install it.

There so cheap you could take the gamble.
Old 09-07-2011
Registered!!

Seby05 has a spectacular aura aboutSeby05 has a spectacular aura aboutSeby05 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for all the info.... Well i am on a budget so I'd rather not take the chances if they will not fit properly. Where could I get some OE ones. It seems that the junkyards around my house don't even have any em2's. I'm really trying to do this right the first time because I will also change the color of my car.
Old 09-07-2011
Registered!!

lol so i see

Originally Posted by lowlife9
you mean sortafit. there ok but not perfect.
Old 09-07-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Seby05
Where could I get some OE ones.
http://www.car-part.com/
Old 09-07-2011
Registered!!

thank you i actually found a yard where they have only honda. It's about 30 miles away but worth the drive ima go check them out

Originally Posted by lazlong