7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

oxegen sensor

Old 08-20-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
oxegen sensor

were is the cheapest place to get a DENSO pre cat senor for a 2004 autozone has it for 150 is there a better place to get it ??
Old 08-20-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oxegen sensor

ebay? $150 is pretty good already tho. just make sure its for a 2004 (wideband) and actually a denso part. those sensors are usually $250 each.
Old 08-20-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

so i ordered the denso plug online for a 20 dollar discount at vato zone the total was 145 bucks.after the guy said it was in stock i drove all the way down there and they didn't have it then he tries to replace it with a BOSCH sensor which wasn't going to happen. then he calls 3 other vato zones that say its in stock on there computers but they can't find it so basically the 20 dollar discount was wasted on gas getting there and now im suppose to drive back there to get it tomorrow which i doubt will come in by then.
Old 08-21-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

They're $157.50 including s+h here: http://www.rockauto.com/ That's the cheapest I can find. When I order from them I usually get the part within 3 days. Not bad for Cali to Texas shipping.
Old 08-21-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

150? pretty good price if you consider the 250.
Old 08-21-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Read this if ordering from rockauto: https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3...intenance.html
Old 08-21-2011
Registered!!

got the new Denso sensor in everything is working correctly no cell light. now here comes some better gas mileage i hope i had 137,890 miles on the old one which im assuming was original. i paid 145 bucks so i should get my money back in a month considering my state has the highest gas prices in the US.