7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Post Your Then and Now Pics!

Old 08-12-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post Your Then and Now Pics!

yeah with a black car the stock lights and rims really stick out too much
Old 08-12-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i think i remember a different spray pattern for the accord nozzles but its been so long since ive even used them. i dont even have the tank or tubing anymore.
Old 08-12-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
Before: (2008)

After: (2011)

HUGE difference huh? XD >.
Still looking clean after three years.

(Sorry Bro, meant to quote not edit. Fat fingered it.)
Old 08-12-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

More like 8 years, if you saw my video on "What did you do to your civic today?" thread :P
Old 08-12-2011
Registered!!

billkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the rough

Old 08-12-2011
EM2ti

maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. That's a night and day pic. I've only liked certain cars in green - Triumphs, MGs, Bullits. This looks good.
Old 08-12-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I like the green on green, very unique.
Old 08-12-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Very nice .. and wow .. the differences lowering a car can make !
Old 08-12-2011
Kustom Painter

Mr.Entabulator is an unknown quantity at this point

Before
Name:  2002hondacivic.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  48.3 KB

Now

Name:  IMAG0316.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  134.1 KB

Name:  IMAG0269.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  123.2 KB

Name:  IMAG0317.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  98.7 KB
Old 08-12-2011
Premium Member

oh no fuzion tires lol
Old 08-12-2011
Kustom Painter

Originally Posted by gearbox
oh no fuzion tires lol
Whats wrong with fuzion tires?
I'm rather fond of them.
Old 08-12-2011
EM2ti

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. That rear end looks like it had a Brazilian Wax. Smooth. Looking good!
Old 08-12-2011
Kustom Painter

Originally Posted by maxtierney
Haha, I was thinking the same thing. That rear end looks like it had a Brazilian Wax. Smooth. Looking good!
Thank you sir. At the time I took that picture, it didn't have any wax on it.
That is the wonderful beauty of my handy work, I repainted her. Gave her an extra coat of clear for extra shine and laid it on wet as a thunderstorm. I've since waxed her and she shines like the sun
Old 08-13-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mr.Entabulator
That is the wonderful beauty of my handy work, I repainted her. Gave her an extra coat of clear for extra shine and laid it on wet as a thunderstorm. I've since waxed her and she shines like the sun
Wait, wait, did you re-paint her yourself?

off to your build thread to see.
Old 08-13-2011
Premium Member

Whats wrong with fuzion tires?
I'm rather fond of them.

eh, theyre okay. almost as bad as the stock firestones but not quite. very loud, sloppy steering response, and mine barely lasted 10k miles with three of the tires needing to be patched due to punctures, and the fourth had a slow leak from a tiny wire poking in that i pulled out. i guess coming from bridgestone turanza ls-h before that, i got very spoiled. those tires were so quiet i sometimes felt like the car wasnt moving. extremely good cornering, stuck to the road like glue, and lasted 60k miles until one wore down due to a leaky shock. i have a new set of general altimax hp now that replaced the fuzions and im already much happier. leaps and bounds better than fuzions.
Old 08-13-2011
Registered!!

rberrey is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good....wanna paint mine? haha
Old 08-13-2011
Kustom Painter

Originally Posted by MindBomber
Wait, wait, did you re-paint her yourself?

off to your build thread to see.
Yes sir, I painter her myself.

eh, theyre okay. almost as bad as the stock firestones but not quite. very loud, sloppy steering response, and mine barely lasted 10k miles with three of the tires needing to be patched due to punctures, and the fourth had a slow leak from a tiny wire poking in that i pulled out. i guess coming from bridgestone turanza ls-h before that, i got very spoiled. those tires were so quiet i sometimes felt like the car wasnt moving. extremely good cornering, stuck to the road like glue, and lasted 60k miles until one wore down due to a leaky shock. i have a new set of general altimax hp now that replaced the fuzions and im already much happier. leaps and bounds better than fuzions.
I'm thinking you got a bad set. I've already put 10,000 miles on mine since I got them in march and I've yet to notice anything negative about them. I will say that my yokohama v4's that I had before were a little quieter but other than that, I like both sets. At the rate they are wearing, I should get about 35,000-40,000

Originally Posted by rberrey
looks good....wanna paint mine? haha
haha,
Provide a place and a compressor and sure.
and skittles, They make the repair process go faster
Old 08-13-2011
Premium Member

i did have the HRI fuzions so maybe that matters.
Old 08-14-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Did you say STOCK firestones? Cause my car has firestones and OEM rims. And if they came with the car then they lasted a loooong time. 125k km (77k miles). This will be my last summer with them though. They'll be changed at around 130-135,000 km
Old 08-14-2011
Premium Member

haha yeah mine barely lasted 20k miles and had some of the worst tirerack ratings ive ever seen. every category was poor like 1-2 out of 10. they were the worst tires ive ever driven on. couldnt wait to change em out. road noise was unbearable, they would hydroplane with the slighest water, they spun out on dry road, wouldnt stay straight, and wore terribly to the point where i was feeling unsafe even with tread left. i cant believe such a bad tire exists.
Old 08-14-2011
Kustom Painter

i did have the HRI fuzions so maybe that matters.
Why didn't you say they were HRI in the first place? lol
Those things are garbage. It's day and night difference between the ZRI and HRI series.
Old 08-14-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

haha yeah mine barely lasted 20k miles and had some of the worst tirerack ratings ive ever seen. every category was poor like 1-2 out of 10. they were the worst tires ive ever driven on. couldnt wait to change em out. road noise was unbearable, they would hydroplane with the slighest water, they spun out on dry road, wouldnt stay straight, and wore terribly to the point where i was feeling unsafe even with tread left. i cant believe such a bad tire exists.
I love my firestones :S They have nearly no tread left but they still go very well for me. Maybe when I get new, good tires, next summer I'll realize that they were crap but comparing the driving experience with these tires to the driving experienece I had with the old Tercel before this, it's definitely a lot better lol. I'll guess I'll wait and see what other tires on my car are like compared to the Fires.
Old 08-14-2011
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by iSharix
:O
Did you let Arashi touch your car ? It went from an Accord to a BMW ?!?!?!
:OOOO

for some reason i found this extremely funny. Did not even think about arashi lol.
Is this just for one car or like this is my first car then this and then this kind of thread?
Old 08-14-2011
Trance Addict

MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light

Lol. My car looks the same from when I got it....unless you count the bumper I cracked last winter .
Old 08-14-2011
Registered!!

justinmill14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by billkisme

How hard was it to change the front grill?
Old 08-15-2011
Registered!!

billkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the rough

Not really that hard. gotta take the bumper off and theres a few clips to undo.
Old 08-15-2011
Premium Member

so nice i wish i could ride that low. around here those skirts would be ripped off the first time i drive lol
Old 08-15-2011
Registered!!

People might think Im drunk cause of the way I drive. I make sure I miss every pot hole dip whatever there is. Speed bumps are a no no for me. My Cat has taken a beating tho.
Other then that the Ride is beautiful. still nice and smooth

Search this Thread