7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

am new to the civic world plix HELP me get it all sexy looking

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011
EM loving it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
khaos09 is an unknown quantity at this point
am new to the civic world plix HELP me get it all sexy looking

hey guys am new to this.....okay here is the details i have my first car and its a civic 02 and am posting a pic of it and i wana make it look sexy.

Name:  IMG_3039.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  211.0 KBas you can see my car is all stock but the rims and even those i dnt really like plix give me sum tips to make it sexy and give it a lil more power not looking for no turbo too expensive lol
Old 08-08-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough
Re: am new to the civic world plix HELP me get it all sexy looking

OK I tell u how to make car look sexy, plix listen !

Lower, tint , MOAR stickers , 20in chrome rims, and lambo doors, you good !
Old 08-08-2011
EM loving it

okay ima lowe it is actually on of ma plans ...the tints also the lambo doors i wish i could get them lol....
Old 08-08-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Old 08-08-2011
EM loving it

you got any tips on how i could give it a lil more power??
Old 08-08-2011
=)

Ya, moar stickers cuz dey give u liek .. 50hp per sticker,
Old 08-08-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

is this site turning into hondatech ??? i would start by taking off the mud flaps and strange dragon sticker and get a lip kit and side skirts .
Old 08-08-2011
Registered!!

7genmarathon is an unknown quantity at this point

get rid of that metallica looking sticker of a snake and tint the windows and that will be a plently.

How come I can see a bunch of wheel well for? It makes your civic looks like it has downs syndrome. No offense to anybody but that is honestly what it looks like.
Old 08-08-2011
EM loving it

well to be hones it came w the wells idk i will prob remove them soon,,,but yea other then looks is there anything u would advice to get so the car could get a lil more hp
Old 08-08-2011
Registered!!

7genmarathon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hp wise your standard Intake, header, exhaust will give you some ponies but not enough to gripe about. A stage 1 cam would turn my head in your direction, anything beyond that and you might as well turbo...

Get some lightweight rims, good tires, strut bars and focus on suspension tune ups. Better to be nimble and scrappy than have raw hp and no suspension to compliment it.
Old 08-08-2011
EM loving it

7genmarathon thnx alot.... i looked up what a stage one cam is and am getting it since am in need of a timing belt change since my has never bein touch by a mechanic...
Old 08-09-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

take off mudflaps
Old 08-09-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the site. If you aren't thrilled with the wheels, sometimes a simple color change makes a world of difference. It's pretty cheap and not too labor intensive. Wheels make the car, and are an expression of the owner. Gives you something to do while you are saving for a drop, tint or engine mods. Headlight mod/paint, debadge, emblem paint, exhaust finisher/paint, etc. are cheap, easy mods. Good luck.
Old 08-09-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Go to Honda-Tech and go in the 7th gen picture thread. Look at their cars and look at the details. The types of stickers, the trim colors, the lip kits, the bulb colors, the various other colors, the # of spokes on the rims, whether or not they have amber in the head lights, etc etc, the list goes on. Once you know what you like, picture the final product of what you want your car to look like. Once you've got it, go for it, but really make sure you know what you want your car to look like in the end because if you just put something on cause it looks nice, then something else cause it looks nice, all without a final product in sight, in the end all the random mods won't work well together and you'll end up with a shitty looking car. Pick a style and run with it. Also less is more.
Old 08-09-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

drop it.. Also looks like you went straight for as low a profile as you possibly could.. Just sayin.. Prolly gives you a bit of a rough ride, no?

As far as power goes, "cheap" power would prolly come from a stage 1 cam, and that runs $360 plus labor, unless you do it yourself. You could get the intake/exhaust bit if you want to, but that really doesn't do much.. I guess it would help if you had the cam, too. All those really do is give you a different sound. good or bad, depending on if you do your homework or ebay the whole setup.

tell you what, if I can find my old lambo door kit, I'll sell it to you for a few hundred bucks. I had it on for a week, but took it off because I was too lazy to get it aligned properly, and I had to go on a cross country road trip.