7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Quick Question: Shift Knob

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about
Quick Question: Shift ****

I need a new shift ****, the numbers on mine are completely faded out and the leather or whatever isn't feeling fresh and new like i want it too!

Just wondering where i can get a good shiftknob without spending too much money, they have crap ones at canadian tire for like $30 (complete ripoff), but i'm sure you can find them better online. Something basic, i'd prefer leather because i find it matches the boot better.

Suggestions would be great!

My goal is to get this though: Gaslock Indy-Cator *drool*

Old 08-08-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Quick Question: Shift ****

you love that thing lol why not just be a baller and drop the cash on the gaslock there not that much money.
Old 08-08-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Honda Fit - 5 Speed

2012 Civic Si - 6 Speed
Old 08-08-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

dude, yea, I'd nab that fit ****. I would if I didn't already have a mugen fit ****.. lol
Old 08-08-2011
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lowlife9
you love that thing lol why not just be a baller and drop the cash on the gaslock there not that much money.
It was love at first site, but schools coming up so i'm kinda tight on cash, and 150 euros for it translates to like $300 lol

Originally Posted by maxtierney
Honda Fit - 5 Speed

2012 Civic Si - 6 Speed

I like the fit one but they're like $60 + shipping, unless you know where i can get it cheaper than ebay. The 2012 si is nice too but it's 6 speed i want one 5 xD

Handa has the oem shift **** for like $30 so if all else fails i guess i'll just have to go stock ... i like the shift **** for the 04-05 vics (if i'm thinking of the right one)
Old 08-08-2011
CivicChick2001

civicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to all

im lovin that Fit shift ****.. perfect for what im lookin for.. (with the blue)

ill keep an eye out for a leather one.. i have been looking myself for a new one.
Old 08-08-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

whatever you decide, just don't get a generic one with the plastic bushing. They will come loose fast and you will have a loose ****. bad...
Old 08-08-2011
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Try lurking fitfreak for someone selling an oem fit ****?
Old 08-09-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

If you're changing the **** you may as well change the boot too. Once you see a real leather boot, you'll realize how cheap the oem one is
Old 08-09-2011
Registered!!

this is starting to sound like more than i bargained for haha
Old 08-09-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by DarkSouljur
this is starting to sound like more than i bargained for haha
nah, that happened when you decided to start modding a civic
Old 08-09-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

I love the gaslock. I imagine getting the numbers to function properly would be fun though.
Old 08-09-2011
Registered!!

7genmarathon is an unknown quantity at this point

I digg leather, no sense in having a leather my automatic tranny though hehe. Nice **** for the floor