7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I need help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03civic247 is an unknown quantity at this point
I need help!

Well a 01 4 door civic stock headers and catilic converter fit a 03 2 door civic?
Old 07-24-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I need help!

only if they are both the same like LX-LX or EX-EX. an EX setup will not fit LX. and 01-03 vs 04-05 has different oxygen sensors (both up and downstream) so be sure you use your originals. in your case the 01-03 is narrowband, 04-05 is wideband.
Old 07-24-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
only if they are both the same like LX-LX or EX-EX. an EX setup will not fit LX. and 01-03 vs 04-05 has different oxygen sensors (both up and downstream) so be sure you use your originals. in your case the 01-03 is narrowband, 04-05 is wideband.
Thanks for the help!..guess I can't use my friends headers n cat to smog my car cuz I got racing headers with no cat
Old 07-24-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah in cali, you are gonna need a cat for sure. there are ways to bypass with a sensor mod but you will fail the visual when they look under and dont see anything but pipe.
Old 07-24-2011
Registered!!

yeah in cali, you are gonna need a cat for sure. there are ways to bypass with a sensor mod but you will fail the visual when they look under and dont see anything but pipe.
Well they don't look under neath my car..how would I be able to bypass it?
Old 07-24-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...on-w-pics.html
Old 07-24-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

does your header have bung holes ?? get this if they do because that diy wont fit because the alternater gets in the way this is what i use http://www.robearracing.com/pd-megan...or-cel-fix.cfm
so you have been just driving around with the cell light on ???
Old 07-24-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
does your header have bung holes ?? get this if they do because that diy wont fit because the alternater gets in the way this is what i use http://www.robearracing.com/pd-megan...or-cel-fix.cfm
so you have been just driving around with the cell light on ???
Ya basically
Old 07-24-2011
Registered!!

DerekxxCore is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know how it is in cali but I'm from ny and if they look under your car and see pipe you get torn a new *******.
Old 07-24-2011
Premium Member

cali is one of the toughest places to pass. they have all sorts of rules that nobody else even thinks of. altho, even in NV here they check over the car and under it pretty well to make sure there are no mods to emissions system.
Old 07-25-2011
Registered!!

cali is one of the toughest places to pass. they have all sorts of rules that nobody else even thinks of. altho, even in NV here they check over the car and under it pretty well to make sure there are no mods to emissions system.
O ya..well I'm trying to smog before I move to Vegas this week cuz I don't know anyone up there with headers n cat