7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

they got me

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
they got me

woke up this morning and found a cup full of quarters on the roof of my car i get in and somebody stole my gps,ipod,usb charger and get this my bottle of black ice air fresher. the quarters must have been from a previous car they stole from i guess im ten dollars closer for a new ipod. **** i just bought that gps to. that was the one time i forgot to lock my car to i don't have power locks. the really strange thing is about 3 am i had a nightmare that somebody was in my car i actually woke up and looked out my front door but no one was out there.
Old 07-19-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light
Re: they got me

Damn. Sorry, Bro.
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UnderDog is an unknown quantity at this point

*****, man....Big, sweaty *****...

That really sucks, dude. Sorry to hear about that. At least they paid for it(kinda).

Kind of makes me wonder how many times they've tried to get in the car before, only to have the doors locked. You wouldn't think that it was some huge coincidence that the one night you don't lock your doors is the night your **** gets stolen...If I were you, I'd consider this my eviction notice, and try out a new neighborhood.

Sorry, again, man.
Old 07-19-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Do what my dad did. When our car got broken into because it wasn't locked, he spent the next week waiting up at night with a baseball bat.

They'll probably be back to check if you don't lock them again. And when they come back, beat them.
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

civx is an unknown quantity at this point

wow man that sucks! sorry to hear that...
Old 07-19-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Brian1037
Do what my dad did. When our car got broken into because it wasn't locked, he spent the next week waiting up at night with a baseball bat.

They'll probably be back to check if you don't lock them again. And when they come back, beat them.
DAMN That's aggressive. Did your dad end up getting them? :P

Sorry to hear about the robbery man. It's the worst feeling in the world
Old 07-19-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Shift-E
DAMN That's aggressive. Did your dad end up getting them? :P

Sorry to hear about the robbery man. It's the worst feeling in the world
Nope he didn't get them, they never came back. But they were REALLLLY dumb thieves and left their loot nearby in a ditch to pick up later. The police found it, and in it was a ton of info about them. They got caught.
Old 07-19-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

thats not cool. talk about the school of hard knocks...

at least now you'll never forget to lock ur doors.
Old 07-19-2011
02 coupe DX

Lopes101 is an unknown quantity at this point

shitty deals man, thats rough times knowing somebody was chillen in your civic taking ****.
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i was thinking the same thing that its no coincidence that the one time i didn't lock it i got hit. as for my neighborhood i live in a small quite town on in a area thats mostly old people on a dead end street. the cop told me a couple other cars got hit down the road so its wasn't just me. went around and talked to some local pawn shops they said they'd keep an eye out and call me if somebody tries to pawn them i also bought a ipod touch while i was in there dude felt bad and let me get it for 80 bucks. now i gotta spend hours putting my music on it o well. my neighbors car was also unlockd but nothing was taken i guess because he parks in the back im going to have to do that from now on. its very strange they left my bolle sunglasses all my cds but stole my half empty bottle of air freshener ???.
i just realized they also took my buck knife multitool.

Last edited by lowlife9; 07-19-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-19-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Damn man, that really sucks.

Can you get high off air freshner, maybe that's why they took it?
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

i don't no but if i find a crack head that smells like black ice im fugin him up.
Old 07-19-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch that sucks...
Time to invest in a 2 way alarm? >.<

I always lock my car more than twice just to make sure...
It's kind of an OCD habit, I do it with my house too

And if I'm not sure if I locked it, I always go back to check
Old 07-19-2011
CivicChick2001

civicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to all

damn man. im sorry to hear that bout ya car.. i'd definetly invest in an alarm system just in case they do decide to come back. and yeah, that's freaky about the dream. somethin was tellin u to wake up, but it might have been just a little too late or a little too early. :-/
Old 07-19-2011
CivicChick2001

civicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lowlife9
i don't no but if i find a crack head that smells like black ice im fugin him up.
sounds good to me.
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

7genmarathon is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatchu need is to borrow my .45 1911 Operator with my rail light and chill out in a dark corner...
Old 07-19-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lowlife9
That made me lol
Old 07-19-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 7genmarathon
Whatchu need is to borrow my .45 1911 Operator with my rail light and chill out in a dark corner...
Hahaha!
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

ow i got my 12 gauge loaded with rock salt last thing i need is a murder charge
Old 07-19-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, don't kill him...
Just nearly kill him

That way, you only get convicted of attempted murder, it's a much lesser sentence ya know
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

Not in Texas Kenny.lol. Somebody steps on your property, all you have to do is say "I have a gun, get off my property" If they dont, the state of texas will side with you.

I forget Texas is not everywhere :P
Old 07-19-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

another reason i never leave anything valuable in the car, and certainly not in plain view. not even a penny. car should be completely empty. it sucks being robbed, happened to me before, and unfortunately it takes happening once for you to do something about it. so do something lol. and alarms dont do anything. im not a pro thief but i could disable most alarms maybe 5-10 seconds after they are triggered. then im free to steal everything inside. just be smart and if you must carry anything in the car, hide it away in the trunk or under the seats. just hide it! even a shirt or clothes. anything you leave in the car can be used to make assumptions about what else could be in the car (is there a $1k dslr camera under the sweatshirt?). usually when a thief looks in a car and sees nothing but the carpets, they move to the next car.

and for everyone talking about guns and bats, usually robberies are never caught in progress and smart ones dont rob the same car twice. and if you do get lucky and catch them in the act, they could have guns and shoot you before you even get a gun out of its holster. to some people a gps is worth killing someone over.

Last edited by gearbox; 07-19-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-19-2011
Sedans > Coupes

^ Everything in my car is hidden all the time. Every time I get out, the take off the radio face cause it just unclips off. Cup holder cover is always closed and anything valuable is in it or in the glove box. I don't even leave used q-tips in sight
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

<<<Proud registered concealed handgun owner. go nra!!
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

everything was in my glovbox i never leave anything of value in plain view.and i usually don't keep my gps in the car but that day i needed directions and forgot it was evan in there. i do usually keep the ipod in the glovbox because its hardwired to my head unit through the back.

Last edited by lowlife9; 07-19-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-19-2011
Kenny the Ricer

I leave my deck and ipod in plain view

That is....unless I park in Oakland :3
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

Its reasons like this is why I keep my car stock on the exterior, with nothing exposed besides my detachable HU. Even the Metra dash kit keeps the stock cd holder.lol.

But ultimately getting burglarized can happen to any of us. You just gotta stay a step ahead of the thiefs.

I hope insurance covers theft for you lowlife!!
Old 07-19-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

all it takes is one item left in the open. they figure if you have one thing of value, they can steal that and then look for more once theyre in.

if someone does somehow think cause my car is modded that it has valuables inside, they will be in for a big surprise when all they find is a piece of styrofoam floor in the trunk lol. and my cheap cellphone in the center closed console thats years old and worthless. and only cause i dont like carrying it everywhere but want it in the car for emergency.
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

rrroland13 is an unknown quantity at this point

or you can install http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc one of these and sleep in your car...

serious talk. that sucks to hear about the theft. my car got keyed the **** out of the passenger side a while ago and i was pretty ****ing pissed off when i saw it the next day. i feel the pain. hopefully these dumb****s get what they deserve!
Old 07-19-2011
Premium Member

whatever happened to the trunk monkey?