7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Local Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light
Local Meet

Gotta make up for the rant post. Had a mini-meet in San Diego. Just wanted to share and start the week off on a positive note.

Old 07-18-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough
Re: Local Meet

Have I ever told you that you have one of the nicest civic's I've seen? Looking good man
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

civx is an unknown quantity at this point

yea man sweet pics...and your ride is clean!
Old 07-18-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Very nice

Where can I get those sedan tails in the 7th pic? I believe they're european?
Old 07-18-2011
EM2ti

maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shift-E
Have I ever told you that you have one of the nicest civic's I've seen? Looking good man
Thanks, appreciate it. Still a work in progress...

Aren't they all?
Old 07-18-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by civx
yea man sweet pics...and your ride is clean!
Thanks!
Old 07-18-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by Brian1037
Very nice

They caught my eye when I saw them in person too. I'll ask him when we meet again.
Old 07-18-2011
CivicChick2001

civicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brian1037

i was thinkin the same thing.. those are lookin good!

nice ride btw, i like it a lot
Old 07-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I'm pretty sure those are JDM sedan tail lights..
Old 07-18-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

WTF max? no invite?!?!?!?

i see how it is man!

you know i live down the street ...uh.. freeway from you.
Old 07-18-2011

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MindBomber
I'm pretty sure those are JDM sedan tail lights..
everything from ebay is JDM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...Q5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/Civic-01-03-4Dr-...item53db63b734

JDM yo
Old 07-18-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
WTF max? no invite?!?!?!?

i see how it is man!

you know i live down the street ...uh.. freeway from you.
Sorry, Bro. If you're willing to come down, we have another meet in two weeks.
Old 07-18-2011
CivicChick2001

civicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to allcivicchick2001 is a name known to all

i might have a few options and change my mind a lot about headlights.. but these are EXACTLY what i'd want for tail lights. these are my absolute favorite.
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

amamdani15 will become famous soon enoughamamdani15 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by maxtierney
let me know about the details as well. i live in San Diego as well, cars not clean or anything but id love to meet up with other SD ppl and see what they have done so i can get ideas on what to do next
Old 07-19-2011

Originally Posted by civicchick2001
. these are my absolute favorite.
oh yea? well...

you're my absolute fav
Old 07-19-2011

let me know the details when u guys have another meet. no rush. im too busy trying to de-rice my car
Old 07-19-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by amamdani15
let me know about the details as well. i live in San Diego as well, cars not clean or anything but id love to meet up with other SD ppl and see what they have done so i can get ideas on what to do next
Sure thing. The people are all easy going. No judging. Everyone is there to share ideas and advice. There are beaters to full tilt K swaps. Everyone in the group works on their own cars and knows the struggles of low paying jobs, school and modding.
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

amamdani15 will become famous soon enoughamamdani15 will become famous soon enough

let me know the details when u guys have another meet. no rush. im too busy trying to de-rice my car
let me know what parts you are trying to get rid of. i have an em2 and might be interested in some of them.
Old 07-19-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by amamdani15
let me know what parts you are trying to get rid of. i have an em2 and might be interested in some of them.
I told you guys about the comeback! It's catching on! Jump on the wagon with me, if you want to be a pioneer too.

One man's rice, is another man's gold!
Old 07-20-2011
Registered!!

I told you guys about the comeback! It's catching on! Jump on the wagon with me, if you want to be a pioneer too.

One man's rice, is another man's gold!
yeah, but it does depend on how much rice there is :P...i like small things that show that you like to work on your car and make it look clean. i would never put the usual 8" fart can, 4ft rear spoiler, wide body kit, and primer all over my car.

but i wouldnt mind a front lip, window spoiler, window visors, oem spoiler etc.
Old 07-21-2011
EM2ti

I know, I know... Most sane people feel the same way as you. I've gone off the deep end lately on this whole rice thing. I think my pendulum has swung way to the left after experiencing what it feels like being looked down upon, just because my or someone elses ideas of personalization goes against the grain of what happens to be the flavor of the day. People get scared to do what they want to do to THEIR OWN CARs, because its different. Isn't that the point of being an enthusiast? I'm never gonna wear skinny jeans, just beause everyone else is. Or have an inch of ground clearance, because it's ILL. I'm always gonna march to my own drummer. I think a little rice is good for all of us. BTW, I really do like spinners. Hubcaps or Sprewells, doesn't matter. Always wanted a set. Haha, this may be a good future thread....
Old 07-21-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I wish I lived in Cali, I'd buy your front bumper from you.
Old 07-22-2011
Registered!!

floyd107 is on a distinguished road

what size tires and rims do you have and how low is your drop i like.
Old 07-22-2011
Registered!!

7genmarathon is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah OP that front bumper of yours is tight, its nicely matched with your headlights.
Old 07-22-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Almost $400?! F that!
Old 07-22-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by 7genmarathon
Yeah OP that front bumper of yours is tight, its nicely matched with your headlights.
Thanks! It's a love it or hate it thing.
Old 07-22-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by floyd107
what size tires and rims do you have and how low is your drop i like.

19x7.5 Tracklites on 215/35-19 Yokohama Parada Spec2s

No Gap to 1/2 Finger tucked on TEIN Flex Coilovers. Rolled Fenders. No front liners. -2.5 degrees front and -1.5 degrees camber.
Old 07-23-2011
Registered!!

yea i like that i got 18's but i need smaller tires cuz i rub(245-45-18)
Old 07-23-2011
EM2ti

Originally Posted by floyd107
yea i like that i got 18's but i need smaller tires cuz i rub(245-45-18)
Whoa! 245/45-18s?! Or 225s?
Old 07-24-2011
Registered!!

245s yea there big but i got all 4 tires almost brand new for like $100 so i needed to put shock stopers in my springs to stop my rubbing on my wheel wells. but i love my 18s i just need thinner tires so i can get it droped back down. i like the look of the bigger rims filling in the wheel well.

Quick Reply: Local Meet