7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Dos XX

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Dos XX

Originally Posted by bg_008
I am a new person to this forum I kept googling stuff and seen Gearbox respond a lot with patience and that's what made me sign up. I have been in other forums for other types of stuff and contributed a lot to a specific forum and just because one Mod didn't like me cause this pretty chick he was trying to conversate with was talking to me he got jealous he wouldn't unban me and one time he tried to humiliate me and I defended myself and it made him mad? I was one of the top contributers but just cause he didn't like me I was banned that's a shame. But that site didn't last long and got shut down so I guess it was a good thing?
That's the same reason I joined... saw Gearbox's name everywhere and the rep he has. That man's got patience and knowledge.

I like to think I'm starting to get a bit more known around here
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

lol the first honda forum i joined banned me because they said my sig pic was scaring other members and i refused to change it.
Old 07-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
x2 on that
x3

It's just to bad we all live on different corners of the continent or we could have an epic meet.

Maybe that weird swinger couple will come back one day and pay for everyones flights and hotels again, so we can have a giant civicforums meet haha.
Old 07-18-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MindBomber
x3

It's just to bad we all live on different corners of the continent or we could have an epic meet.

Maybe that weird swinger couple will come back one day and pay for everyones flights and hotels again, so we can have a giant civicforums meet haha.
Mark and Cat (_viper_ and _Catwoman_)? LOL
Old 07-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Yes
Old 07-18-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

They the ones with the wild pics?! Haha
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

x3

wait what!!!
Old 07-18-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

L o f l
Old 07-18-2011
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
There are some names I haven't heard in a while. Haha.
Old 07-18-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

I love this forum, and because of the support and knowledge and patience of members on here I see no need to join any other forum. I might browse them for info, but they never seemed worth joining. Everyone just seemed to immature, and like what Kenny said "If you're not in the circle, you're not in the circle"

I'd like to think of it as car forums in general, but I think I have to come to the conclusion that a lot of civic owners tend to have similar characteristics.. They're young, hot headed, ricers, and douche bags. Of course that's not for all civic enthusiasts, but a vast majority...

That being said, I love my civic, this forum and everyone on here because most of you don't fall in to that category.

Cheers
Old 07-18-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lowlife9
lol the first honda forum i joined banned me because they said my sig pic was scaring other members and i refused to change it.
Since the day I joined I've been wondering what your current sig is. Bottles in a rim?? The pic is so small

Originally Posted by Shift-E
I love this forum, and because of the support and knowledge and patience of members on here I see no need to join any other forum. I might browse them for info, but they never seemed worth joining. Everyone just seemed to immature, and like what Kenny said "If you're not in the circle, you're not in the circle"

I'd like to think of it as car forums in general, but I think I have to come to the conclusion that a lot of civic owners tend to have similar characteristics.. They're young, hot headed, ricers, and douche bags. Of course that's not for all civic enthusiasts, but a vast majority...

That being said, I love my civic, this forum and everyone on here because most of you don't fall in to that category.

Cheers
I feel exactly like this too.

However this forum has too many forums. So many are "closed" or inactive. It would be great to see some removed and the whole thing streamlined to bring people to the most active forums first. The other thing that bugs me here is that information is so spread apart. Especially with threads that just link to Forum Bot threads... it's just weird. It would be a great project to revamp the whole forum by getting rid of inactive and closed forums, and possibly combining others. It'd be a big project, but it'd surely modernize things and help out first time visitors. I remember when I first visited, I saw all the closed forums and wondered if this place was active at all... luckily I explored around a bit

Last edited by Brian1037; 07-18-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

got2run5 will become famous soon enoughgot2run5 will become famous soon enough

I can say by far this is the best civic forum I have been on. People on this forum are so willing to help. A lot of forums blast people for not having car expertise, but how is someone supposed to become an expert if nobody will teach them? I had no knowledge of working on cars when I joined this site, and while I'm still no mechanic, I can do a lot more by myself thanks to people on here than I could before. It's awesome to be able to do something on your car and then look at it the next day and know it took your own hard work to do it. Thanks everyone
Old 07-18-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I do like how this thread has turned from a rant to a feel-good thread.
Old 07-18-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

^ x2
Old 07-18-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

We all need a thread like this once in a while lol.
Old 07-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by brian1037

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowlife9 ?

Since the day I joined I've been wondering what your current sig is. Bottles in a rim?? The pic is so small

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift-E ?

Cheers

I feel exactly like this too.

However this forum has too many forums. So many are "closed" or inactive. It would be great to see some removed and the whole thing streamlined to bring people to the most active forums first. The other thing that bugs me here is that information is so spread apart. Especially with threads that just link to Forum Bot threads... it's just weird. It would be a great project to revamp the whole forum by getting rid of inactive and closed forums, and possibly combining others. It'd be a big project, but it'd surely modernize things and help out first time visitors. I remember when I first visited, I saw all the closed forums and wondered if this place was active at all... luckily I explored around a bit
We've been on that exact project since December actually, but you need to keep in mind that we're completely unpaid volunteers and finding time to make progress on these big projects can be difficult. I myself probably have 100 hours into consolidating forums and Triz has even more than that, we've also tried making a couple improvements that had unexpected programming glitches and have had to reverse them.

Last edited by MindBomber; 07-18-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-18-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

this is turning a lil too mushy and pow-wow status for me. lol i need a another beeeer.
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

...and pay for everyones flights and hotels again, so we can have a giant civicforums meet haha.
Just wait. When I win the lottery...
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

Ckutch02EX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hold up. I'm a member here and on 7thgen. I mostly troll here and I'm more active there. Both sites have some ****** and some stand up guys. I have met several of the guys over there at meets here in NC and they are all solid. As a group most of them are also very knowledgeable about the Civic. I've had experiences with some here that are less then fun as well. It's a forum it's how it goes.

As for the infamous Raceland thread over there, some people commented with no experience with the products. All products have bad examples. I have Rokkor's which are rebranded Raceland's and love them.
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Case in point: post #2444 http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...1#post45671715

Trying to spread some laughs but, it went kinda sour fast. Hurry up before it's gone.
Old 07-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

^
Everyone has different experiences, I happen to think there are some absolutely stand up guys on 7thgenhonda, bomerman is one good example. A small group of post ****** there who I don't like at all ruin it t for me and that's why I don't contribute to anything but difficult technical threads generally.
Old 07-18-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lol why is that guy with a chevy even posting on a honda forum
Old 07-18-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ckutch02EX
Hold up. I'm a member here and on 7thgen. I mostly troll here and I'm more active there. Both sites have some ****** and some stand up guys. I have met several of the guys over there at meets here in NC and they are all solid. As a group most of them are also very knowledgeable about the Civic. I've had experiences with some here that are less then fun as well. It's a forum it's how it goes.

As for the infamous Raceland thread over there, some people commented with no experience with the products. All products have bad examples. I have Rokkor's which are rebranded Raceland's and love them.
I don't question their expertise,
It's their attitude that bothers all of us.

Originally Posted by lazlong
Case in point: post #2444 http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...1#post45671715

Trying to spread some laughs but, it went kinda sour fast. Hurry up before it's gone.
Dunno what sparked that >.< but ok
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

They didn't close the thread by the way. I didn't notice anyone being rude until it suddenly blew up because Greenie didn't say he was wrong. He didn't act like a dick about it though. People just started getting mad so he retaliated

Besides not like anyone got banned.
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
lol why is that guy with a chevy even posting on a honda forum
Don't know but, he's a moderator. Too classic, I know.

I'm not really mad now but, I think I'm gonna see how long it takes him to ban me. I've got a slew of "Welcome to honda-tech, where...". hehe
Old 07-18-2011
Registered!!

here we go again with the racelands.
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

^Dude really? I think you and I already got into this over there. Everyone has an opinion. Let's just agree to disagree.
Old 07-19-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by Gearbox

lol why is that guy with a chevy even posting on a honda forum[
Itwasn'tme has an em2 and a chevelle, generally he seems like a good guy to me. It's Matt that needs to loosen up.

Originally Posted by Ckutch02EX
They didn't close the thread by the way. I didn't notice anyone being rude until it suddenly blew up because Greenie didn't say he was wrong. He didn't act like a dick about it though. People just started getting mad so he retaliated

Besides not like anyone got banned.
The issues run WAY deeper than this one thread and that's why it blew up, Greenie wouldn't have responded that way if Kenny and I weren't mods here. It really doesn't matter to me though, to me the issue is dropped and this thread is about our love for civicforums..
Old 07-19-2011
Kenny the Ricer

I think Rokkors are decent, as long as they last their 3 yr warranty

Then they'll be worth every penny
Old 07-19-2011
Registered!!

Quick Reply: Dos XX