7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Does anyone know whats the size for the screw that goes here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ediction is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone know whats the size for the screw that goes here?

Hello guys,

I purchased a 2001 Civic LX and noticed theres a screw missing from the location where I drew the red arrow. I went to Home Depot to find something that might fit but no luck. any help would be appreciated thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	42763871.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	81002  
Old 06-09-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Does anyone know whats the size for the screw that goes here?

lol i see everything except the actual bolt in this diagram i would call them and ask for it or get it from a dealer it cant be more then 5 bucks or go to a junk yard they will definitely have one. cuz that bolt will be hard to find at a hardware store
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...ONATOR+CHAMBER
Old 06-09-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

ok i just went to measure one i had laying around anf found that the washer on the bolt cannot be removed so just order the number 12 bolt-washer from the site i gave you its like 28 cents plus shipping which will be next to nothing.
Old 06-09-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ediction is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlife9
ok i just went to measure one i had laying around anf found that the washer on the bolt cannot be removed so just order the number 12 bolt-washer from the site i gave you its like 28 cents plus shipping which will be next to nothing.
Thank you so much!!!! Ordering the bolt now... reason I want to get it is because whenever the engine goes on heavy load since its open it would shake it and make a noise. Thank again!
Old 06-09-2011
Registered!!

no problem majestic honda is a very reputable site i order parts from there often there shipping is lightening fast.
Old 06-10-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

^^ Yeah, I've always got my stuff within 4-5 days.