7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

had to do it

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jono237 is an unknown quantity at this point
had to do it

ok so the last 2 years ill admit ive ignored a lot of things on my car. a lot of it was stupid little things like parts that needed replaced and i was like its still working so... now im replacing all the things i should have about a year or two ago and i think my car is loving me for it. in the last 30 days i replaced/installed tokico blues, battery ground cable(old one was very corroded) replaced a scratched wheel(bc im ocd like that), also replaced crapy walmart battery from po with a honda oem, and got a alignment and tie rod replaced. Now i have a eibach front sway bar sitting in my living room with eibach proline springs and the car is currently sitting at the body shop awaiting repairs of the aftermath of a hit and run... o yea also ordered a clutch master cylinder bc mine started squeeking and that drives me nuts. so there goes the income tax but id say its well spent. ne thing i missed i know my car will be smiling from headlight to headlight i just wish i knew who hit my car so i could one beat there car to crap and two to see there face when they see its fixed and i now have full coverage so go ahead do it again
Old 04-04-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: had to do it

7th gen.....
Beware...
Of...
Shitstorm

Josh knows what i'm talking about
(In case you don't, in 7th gens, you fix 1 thing, 2 things break...its a constant battle, So I've given up fixing things that don't absolutely have to be fixed)

But nice that you have the time and money to spend maintaining your car
Old 04-04-2011
Registered!!

i have experienced this already lol thats why things started adding up and i finaly broke down and started fixing stuff but i def agree with you on that
Old 04-04-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

ive been doing the same, always something that ive put off and then it finally breaks for good.
Old 04-05-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

yeah, if you don't open the pandora box, it gets bored and opens itself up... been there too...
Old 04-13-2011
Registered!!

waiting for installName:  99e51c3e.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  137.8 KB
Name:  81bd5625.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  144.2 KB
Old 04-13-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

good choice with the eibach stuff
Old 04-14-2011
Registered!!

thanx ive been doing a lot of homework on what works best for my needs. Eibach seemed to have the best options for me on the suspension upgrades so as son as i get them on ill have to let you guys know my thoughts and i will be doing the springs and sway bar at different times so i can actually see what each one did for my handling
Old 04-14-2011
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough

Prokit, Nice.