7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

lambo door pics?

Old 02-07-2011
02 Civic, Coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xx7thGenxX is an unknown quantity at this point
lambo door pics?

i have an 02 civic 2dr, i have some hinges for the lambo style, gunna wait till spring to put them on and was wondering if anyone has pics?
Old 02-07-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: lambo door pics?

I took 'em off a week later. They got old REAL fast. That, and I couldn't line 'em up nice enough. And in <40ºF weather, the gas shocks wouldn't hold the door up.
Old 02-07-2011
02 Civic, Coupe

they look really nice, yeah and thats why i was waiting for spring didnt no how theyd react to the cold, did you install yourself or take it to a shop, i was wondering how difficult it is, because i dont want to pay a shop to do it if i could do it with some buddies
Old 02-07-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

bwaaaahahaha!

http://www.picture-newsletter.com/se.../bird-b6t7.jpg

http://www.oceanlight.com/spotlight.php?img=18296

Sorry, couldn't resist

Last edited by sdaidoji; 02-07-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-07-2011
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Did it myself with the aide of a couple buddies. You have to extend the wires in the doors by about 6.5" or so inches

I hit my head on the bottom of the door a few times, too.. Like I said, I took 'em off a week later..
Old 02-07-2011
02 Civic, Coupe

yeah i can see them gettin old but i paid for em already so might as well throw them on for a while
Old 02-08-2011
2001 Civic LX Sedan

Biscuit will become famous soon enoughBiscuit will become famous soon enough

Absolute ****ing stupid bullshit modification!
Sell those hinges!
Old 02-08-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

The first mod anyone new to the scene wants to do is add lambo doors, I don't blame people for wanting to do it, but they get old fast and don't serve any useful purpose.

Name:  lambo-doors-so-played-out.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  53.5 KB
Old 02-08-2011
Person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

^ nice
Old 02-08-2011
Registered!!

tipnitty is on a distinguished road

Worst......thread.....evar!
Old 02-08-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Naa... It's not the worst thread ever. I see why the doors would be cool and appealing but people just don't realize how annoying they are and how much they mess with your car. (impossible to align, water seepage into places there shouldnt be because of lack of sealing etc.) Plus, after a while it just does not look good any more.

Sell those hinges and spend the money on something more worthwhile.
Old 02-08-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Gull wing doors are way more cool anyway.

Name:  gullwingyaris.jpg
Views: 1774
Size:  12.3 KB
Old 02-08-2011
Registered!!

Gold Ghost has a spectacular aura aboutGold Ghost has a spectacular aura about

just when u think u have seen all the rice in the world. BAM somebody hits u in the face with a gull wing door kit.
Old 02-08-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

i dont think thats a kit
Old 02-08-2011
02 Civic, Coupe

Yeah i believe you guys on how it can be annoying, is access into the car more difficult? it kinda looks like it, and how much do you think i could sell them for?
Old 02-08-2011
02 Civic, Coupe

I like this... even though its a bit ricey lol

Old 02-08-2011
Registered!!

HG-2003Civvy is an unknown quantity at this point

lol why do people paint their gas door and put on those eyelids. It must all be available at your local Wal-mart. Yeah a guy I know did the lambo doors to his tercel (yeah i know, lame) and the hinges starting making a popping noise and the seals were junk. Sounded like a storm inside his car everytime he was on the highway
Old 02-08-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Eyelids give the front a more aggressive look.. Gas door is carbon fiber, not paint
Old 02-08-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Eyelids give the front a more aggressive look.. Gas door is carbon fiber, not paint
you have lambo doors on ur car???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
I think eyelids are a great mod, they make a nice subtle difference and on only cost around $10 for a set.
Old 02-08-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
you have lambo doors on ur car???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...HAD...

...FOR A WEEK...

But that.. was a long time ago.. In my younger, more naive days.. Back when I was young, and LED washer nozzles were cool.

eh.. gah dammit.. Here's proof my door open normal.

Name:  IMG_0868.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  94.1 KB
Old 02-08-2011
Registered!!

HG-2003Civvy is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I just don't see the appeal of the eyelids, to each their own right. I didn't know those gas doors are carbon. I see a sub box, what you got back there? I just picked up a 700W MTX 10"
Old 02-08-2011
Administrator
Administrator

JL Audio 13TW5
Old 02-08-2011
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Xx7thGenxX
I like this... even though its a bit ricey lol

Did you get those pics from Car Domain?? I like his car except for a few things like doors and body kit, i want mine to look similiar xD

Originally Posted by HG-2003Civvy
lol why do people paint their gas door and put on those eyelids.
I'm doing a silver with black accent theme, so i'm going to paint my gas door black (or Carbon Fibre like riceboy said). And i love eyelids, the car looks more aggressive, so sexy.
Old 02-08-2011
02 Civic, Coupe

i got the pics off google
Old 02-09-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

My personal opinion that car is way overdone. Simple is best.. make it fast... Sleepers are the way to go Of course its so expensive to make these cars fast!
Old 02-09-2011
Registered!!

7genmarathon is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the reverse hinge better than scissors. I think its funny as hell when people when people tweak thier head thinking to themselves "that car door opens backwards!?!"
Old 02-09-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by tbohar
My personal opinion that car is way overdone. Simple is best.. make it fast... Sleepers are the way to go Of course its so expensive to make these cars fast!
Unless you happen to get a really good deal on a k20
Old 02-09-2011
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx---> <---MindBomber

Old 02-09-2011
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tbohar
I'm pretty sure it's a show car :P

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2180103/2002-honda-civic

Awards:
-2005 Season-
*12 Voltz Car Show(Bridgeport,CT) 2nd Place Civic*
*Endless Dreamz AutoShow (Hartford,CT) 1st Place Civic*
*Creative Differences Car Show (New Haven) 1st Place Civic*
*Xotic Dreamz Car Show (Waterbury,CT) 3rd Place Civic*
*CCSU Fall Car Show (NewBritain,CT) Peoples Choice Award*
*Cover of Julys Issue of HotCarsofCT magazine*

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: lambo door pics?