7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

05 lx suspension

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alkamist7 has a spectacular aura aboutAlkamist7 has a spectacular aura aboutAlkamist7 has a spectacular aura about
05 lx suspension

if i get eibac pro plus kit and tokico shocks could i consider my suspension cmplete? http://www.procivic.com/pages-produc...354/index.html
http://www.procivic.com/pages-produc...440/index.html
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

Polski Dan has a spectacular aura aboutPolski Dan has a spectacular aura aboutPolski Dan has a spectacular aura about
Re: 05 lx suspension

hi, yes i have the tokico shocks, they are amazing on my 02 civic, they do the job, but be careful with those lowering springs, if they drop the car more then 2in then in about a month you will blower youur shocks
good luck
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I'd grab a camber kit, too. And I'd also buy from either dezod.com or thmotorsports.com

That's just a personal preference because they're both awesome sites that used to regularly post some badass deals on these forums. They got some amazing prices, too.
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

Polski Dan has a spectacular aura aboutPolski Dan has a spectacular aura aboutPolski Dan has a spectacular aura about

Whats the best kind of camber kits?
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I've been rocking an SPC rear camber kit since 2004. Only thing that sucks is they've been slowly raising the price on their kits. I got 'em from thmotorsports (back then, truehonda.com) for $137, and now they're up to $155. Eddie (thmotorsports rep on these forums) said the only reason they raised their price is because SPC raised the price.
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

Yea prices for everything has been going up, i really need a camber kit also, times are tough but what you going to do
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Suck it up and do what you gotta do, right? lol.. That's how I feel about needing a new cat after spending money on a new radiator
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

I fell you my man, I think after you writing that im going to order it right now haha thanks man
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

bwahaha.. Nice

A nice thing about thmotorsports.com is they have a decent returning customer deal. I've ordered from them a few times over the years and I get an automatic 2% off all my purchases. They also give free shipping on most orders over $100.
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

yeahhh i saw that free shipping over a 100 dollars, sweet deal, just ordered them, there goes 1/4 a pay check, and that's pretty kool get a 2% discount for just buying things from them
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Suck it up and do what you gotta do, right? lol.. That's how I feel about needing a new cat after spending money on a new radiator
Moderately good news there. Just looked at the cat online today and it's $560ish instead of $950ish like it was a year ago.
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

eff that. I'm gonna get another Random Tech high flow cat for $300 and change.. The only reason my current one is all fukkered is because it looks like someone ran over something HUGE, and now there's a huge *** dent in the bottom of it.

I think it happened when I was on a deployment, and my car was in the hands of my dad.
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

Learned that the hard way, never let anyone drive your car............
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

I trust my sister. She'd tell me if something happened.. My dad tries to cover **** up. And I wasn't about to let my car sit in a field they call "long term parking" for 6 months while I was overseas. I had friends find dead insets and mice and **** in their cars after we got back from deployment.
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

wow that sucks, i would just keep it in one of those storage places.........
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Nah, my sister's savvy at cars thanks to me. On my first deployment, when she didn't have her own car, I left it with her, and she'd always e-mail me before any sort of big maintenance or anything. She'd also hand deliver the car to me in WA state from northern Cali.

we hella jacked this thread. I did answer the question though, so I guess it's fair game.
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

dang trust your sister that much, i couldn't trust mine if anything, she would ask me whats a clutch if she got in my car.....
Old 11-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Lol, like I said, she knows what she's doing because of me. I got into cars, and she started looking on, learning what I was doing, and now asking questions about her Honda Fit. She is older than me by 2½ years, so there is a bit of innate trust I put into her.
Old 11-08-2010
Registered!!

Well good for you, i always just used to hit on my sisters hot friends back in the day, she was too much of a girlie girl, i didnt mind......... if you know what i mean