7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Got in an accident, need help finding parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danil ACE is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Got in an accident, need help finding parts

So early today I was in an accident, which completely destroyed my rear bumper and my left tail light. This is the first time I've been in an accident, and I only have liability on my car so it's up to me to fix it. '

However, I don't know where I can get a replacement rear bumper for a good price. I drive a 2004 Radiant Ruby Pearl sedan, which unfortunately as far as I can tell is an uncommon color. So basically I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for where to buy a replacement bumper from (preferably already painted).
Old 10-29-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Got in an accident, need help finding parts

new unpainted OEM http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...tcgry5=BUMPERS
used http://www.car-part.com/
or there was a company called CERTIFIT that sold bumpers for like $50 dollars do some searching for them.
Old 10-29-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/8...ead-first.html
Old 10-29-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ExistEvolution is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Danil ACE
So early today I was in an accident, which completely destroyed my rear bumper and my left tail light. This is the first time I've been in an accident, and I only have liability on my car so it's up to me to fix it. '

However, I don't know where I can get a replacement rear bumper for a good price. I drive a 2004 Radiant Ruby Pearl sedan, which unfortunately as far as I can tell is an uncommon color. So basically I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for where to buy a replacement bumper from (preferably already painted).
clue you in, most affordable oem replacement parts will not be painted, primed at the most and ready for paint but not color-matched. Best bet is buy the primed part and take car and new part to local body shop to have color matched and painted. Now a rhetorical question, how many variants of shades in color can there possibly be for your car that you would trust and buy a prepainted part to match your car, you would be greatly dissatisfied if you got the part and it did match =], this was like one of the 1=0 questions, it just doesn't work that way...