7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Can anyone help?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a_a91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can anyone help?

Im looking for leather seats to put in my 2004 civic LX anyone nkow where I can find that, and how I can put it in? If there is already a post about this sorry, but if you have seats for sale and are located in ontario HOLLA!!
Old 10-23-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can anyone help?

go find some 02-05 SiR seats. 3/4 bolts will bolt right up. I think the 4th you have to bore out a little to get it to line up. I'm not 100% sure, but I think RSX leathers are the same way.

Either go that route or find some recaro/sparco seats and buy the applicable rails/sliders for them to bolt right in. I know with recaros, you can find some OEM looking seats. With sparcos, you'll pretty much just find racing seats.
Old 10-23-2010
Registered!!

Hmm to be honest i think racing seats look soooo g a y in a civic so definatley avoiding that lol, the RSX seats everywhere im finding is a wack of cash like dude im not paying $500 for crappy RSX seats if the heating on em isnt gonna even work lol... I found Si seats (leather) the driver is a bit worn out but i can always get leather restore right? $150 lets just hope their not sold yet, but if anyone has seats for sale gimme a shout!
Old 10-23-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a_a91
Hmm to be honest i think racing seats look soooo g a y in a civic so definatley avoiding that lol
well, to each his own, I have a pair of sparcos in my car and they look pretty nice.

but, like I mentioned, recaro has more than just racing seats, but they are expensive. You are paying for quality though.
http://www.recaro.com/us/product-are...rgomed-es.html
http://www.recaro.com/us/product-are...xpert-s-m.html
http://www.recaro.com/us/product-are.../orthoped.html
http://www.recaro.com/us/product-are...alist-s-m.html
Old 10-23-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Ebay sometimes has leather covers. Not just seat covers but, the kind where you actually have to use the tool and take off your clothe and put on leather.
Also check craigslist and http://www.car-part.com/ for nationwide salvage listings.
Old 10-23-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

The rsx seats are your best bet or possible finding s2000 seats. And riceboy the 02-05 sir seats are not leather they are kinda like a swed seats. All the ep3 seats are the same.
Old 10-23-2010
Administrator
Administrator

I know the ep3 seats are cloth. That's why I listed the RSX leathers.. I put the ep3 seats down to use as a kind of comparison to the RSX leathers. Guess I shoulda specified.

Stupid math homework making my brain explode.. I blame that. lol
Old 10-23-2010
Low and slow!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
I know the ep3 seats are cloth. That's why I listed the RSX leathers.. I put the ep3 seats down to use as a kind of comparison to the RSX leathers. Guess I shoulda specified.

Stupid math homework making my brain explode.. I blame that. lol
Oh ok I gotcha.
Old 10-23-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 02civicsi02
The rsx seats are your best bet or possible finding s2000 seats. And riceboy the 02-05 sir seats are not leather they are kinda like a swed seats. All the ep3 seats are the same.
Do you need to buy brackets when you get the S2K seats?
Old 10-23-2010
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

I only use elephant or baby seal skin covers. Leather is so lower class!
Old 10-24-2010
Low and slow!

Originally Posted by lazlong
Do you need to buy brackets when you get the S2K seats?
Ya I think so for the s2k seats cause the railings are different.
Old 10-24-2010
Registered!!

hey guys, Id like to think I found a pretty good deal, 99 civic leather seats for $100 front and back, I need new rails and brackets eh? where the hell do people find that sh*t? "_"