7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Ideas on what to do with my 04 civic sedan!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JFurm720 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ideas on what to do with my 04 civic sedan!?!?

Okay, so im new at this whole forum..This is actually my first car i will be hooking up so, i have some ideas but would like to see others opinions.

If you have a car like mine (sedan), pleease feel free to post your pics and give some ideas.

Also i have been looking around constantly for a lip kit or a very clean body kit of some sort and nothing...Theres bodykits and stuff but there all very ricey..im looking for just a clean lowered look..

Also, cant really decide on the color of rims, lets hear ur opinion.
im stuck between white, black with chrome lip, or all black.
im more leaning toward black w/chrome lip or all black..
what do you think??

Appreciate it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101006_234825.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	79418  
Old 10-22-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ideas on what to do with my 04 civic sedan!?!?

i have a 2door but with the same color next summer ill be getting these in all black i think they will look nasty on taffeta white. http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-s/1521.htm
Old 10-22-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
i have a 2door but with the same color next summer ill be getting these in all black i think they will look nasty on taffeta white. http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-s/1521.htm
yea those would look pretty sick. 16's?? i was thinking 17's because i dunno if im gonna lower it right away. but then again i dont wanna get a rim that looks like its too big either. like i said im new at this. lol my last car was just a basic nissan alt. didnt do anything to it. so i got this and i wanna start hooking it up
Old 10-22-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

gunmetal or (depending on your tastes) mag blue! That's just me, though.

17's don't look too big for the car.. If you get the right size, it'll look fine. Just get a tire size that gives you the same overall diameter so you don't mess with the speedometer that much. It'll also give you a comfier ride.

edit: here's my car back when I had a 1.4" drop and 17's.. I still have the 17s, just have an adjustable suspension setup.
Name:  DSCN1236.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  145.7 KB

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 10-22-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 10-22-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
gunmetal or (depending on your tastes) mag blue! That's just me, though.

17's don't look too big for the car.. If you get the right size, it'll look fine. Just get a tire size that gives you the same overall diameter so you don't mess with the speedometer that much. It'll also give you a comfier ride.
yea that looks nice too!! i just dont want the wheel gap between the fender. lol so id have to get a fatter tire or lower it.

Last edited by JFurm720; 10-22-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 10-22-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JFurm720
yea that looks nice too!! i just dont want the wheel gap between the fender. lol so id have to get a fatter tire or lower it.
Lower it. It's not (relatively) expensive to do correctly. That drop was tein s-tech springs (1.3/1.4 f/r) on tokico blues. Brand new, that setup will run you about $600-650, plus the cost of an alignment. The installation is WAY easy, easy enough for an inexperienced 18 year old to do in a driveway with his equally inexperienced 16 year old friend.

That was me, back in 2003, and I used this exact DIY guide.
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...info-pics.html

Get a fatter tire and you run into not only speedometer mismatch, but also the fatter tire rubbing where a "normal" tire wouldn't

edit: oh, and those rims are gunmetal. 17x7, more specifically, and they're lightweight (these weighed in at 17.5lbs on a bathroom scale without tires. Stock tires weigh in at some 22lbs.)

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 10-22-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-22-2010
Registered!!

ok cool. yea that will come in handy when i decide to do that.

anyone find a lip kit that will fit my car? (04 civic sedan ex) i cant find any!!!
unless the 04 coupe lips fit??? front/back/ and sides??

but yea what should i do? any other ideas?