7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Body Kit question HELP

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01civiclx94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Body Kit question HELP

I'm getting an all around body kit for the car front bumper, side skirts, and rear. (no i dont want lip kit). I was wondering if i start one by one if it would look weird. I was thinking about ordering my front bumper first and paint it and put it on. Would it look weird with aftermarket bumper and stock everything else. If it would sit lower then side skirts?
Old 09-12-2010
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Body Kit question HELP

Please no body kits.If that doesn't change your mind,yes an aftermarket bumper will sit way lower than stock.
Old 09-12-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I won't go as far as saying "no body kits" because there are a few out there that look pretty good (the buddy club 2 and tsunami kits being the only 2 I've ever considered buying) , but yes, they'll sit a few inches lower than stock.

And yes, it'll look weird with an aftermarket front bumper and stock everything else. I hate seeing cars with an aftermarket front bumper and stock everything else because the difference is hella noticeable.. It looks even weirder when there's HELLA wheel gap (i.e. not lowered) and just the front aftermarket bumper.
Old 09-12-2010

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Lol RiCeBoY you've been double posting on your last couple posts.I said no body kits cause of the horrid sight I saw a few hours ago.
Old 09-12-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

w..t..f...!? It posts it just fine until I close the tab with the damn thread.. gah dammit..

Watch this **** be a double post.. lol

Edit: At least I delete my double posts.. What did you see a few hours ago that made you say "no kits"?

here are the 2 kits I was talking about
BC2:

Tsunami:

/threadjack

Now back on topic.. lol

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 09-12-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 09-12-2010

I saw a Civic ricer.It was green with the decals off the Mitsubishi Eclipse from "The Fast and The Furious",fart can,guessing 19 inch chrome wheels,huge *** wing,thrashed ricer body kit,giant hood scoop,and on the windshield in big old letters "POWERED BY HONDA".Those Buddy Club kits are nice.Not ricey at all.I would stick with a lip kit so it doesn't stand out so much.Buddy Club got nice rims though.lol
Old 09-12-2010
Administrator
Administrator

I woulda pooped in his hood scoop

edit: the more and more I re-read this post, the more and more I laughed at it.. bwahahaha..
Old 09-12-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

No body kits, some look good cause they have started to stop the crazy looks but still no body kits.
Old 09-12-2010

Hahahhaahahha.I'm sure he would appreciate more sh*t on his car since there's already so much of it.His fart can should be stuffed with a watermelon.
Old 09-12-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

im sure full body kits will eventually make a comeback.
Old 09-12-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by lowlife9
im sure full body kits will eventually make a comeback.
It's cool, we're bringing it back.. hahaha
Old 09-14-2010
Registered!!

ExistEvolution is on a distinguished road

body kits do not look clean and are heavier then factory bumpers unless you buy cheap flimsy fiberglass, body kits work on trailor queen cars but not daily drivers, they'll look like **** after a month
Old 09-14-2010
Registered!!

jdmdv is an unknown quantity at this point

if i was you i would get lip kits, i have two lips front and rear, text me for more info 828.320.3447