7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

This website is dissapoints me, Rice Everywhere, Is there anything nice on this site?

Old 09-05-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Schamens should not be trusted
This website is dissapoints me, Rice Everywhere, Is there anything nice on this site?

All this rice I see, where are the nice civics. If you've got a tasteful civic, Post it to this thread.
Old 09-05-2010
Registered!!

Sinblesser is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This website is dissapoints me, Rice Everywhere, Is there anything nice on this s

Originally Posted by Schamens
All this rice I see, where are the nice civics. If you've got a tasteful civic, Post it to this thread.

I would have commented more. But that will encourage you.
Educated decision and well chosen words for your first post i suppose?

Keep rocking Sarcasm will get you anywhere.
Old 09-05-2010
Registered!!

Ckutch02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This website is dissapoints me, Rice Everywhere, Is there anything nice on this s

Lets see yours then. You must not know rice because the majority of people on this site have tastefully done cars. Most of the cars you call rice are show cars. What do you have to offer?
Old 09-05-2010
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Phantomd is an unknown quantity at this point

personally any physical modifications to cars to make it "look" better is rice in my book...

I am much more of a function over form guy, and a CLEAN stock vehicle, with reliability mods or engine mods are what I get excited about.

my civic is my DD and my truck is my play truck, I am into the rockcrawling thing.

(94 toyota extra cab, 35" tires, lockers, dual transfercases, etc)

-Zach
Old 09-05-2010
I'm bigger than you.

DannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to all

Aww how cute, the 18 yr old kid makes this his first comment on the forum. Keep up the good work, gorgeous!
Old 09-05-2010
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

No pics, no proof
Old 09-05-2010
Registered!!

EM2 Rookie is an unknown quantity at this point

If u just go to the top of the page and click the pictures link you might take back what you said...
There are multiple people here with amazing rides, people with fully built motors, turbo setups, and engine swaps, and they are not riced out at all, this forum is the only site that i know of that has a min of rice.
please don't disrespect people that have put years, thousands of dollars, and infinate amount of hours into their cars.
All we know about you is that you have one post and that first and only post was disrespectfull, still have not posted a pic of your ride, and are a nub and have not even searched pics of rides.
-Sebas
Old 09-05-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

if this website disappoints you then get the **** out. if i was a mod you'd be gone.
Old 09-05-2010
Low and slow!

02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

For one if you have nothing good to say on this forum then do not say it at all. If you do not like the forum then GTFO and chill if not then you will get banned quick.
Old 09-06-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Phantomd
personally any physical modifications to cars to make it "look" better is rice in my book...

I am much more of a function over form guy, and a CLEAN stock vehicle, with reliability mods or engine mods are what I get excited about.

my civic is my DD and my truck is my play truck, I am into the rockcrawling thing.

(94 toyota extra cab, 35" tires, lockers, dual transfercases, etc)

-Zach
There are plenty of mods that do both. Lowering a car improves handling and makes the car look better. HID's if done right add visablity and a nice touch to the look. Exhaust can add power(not on a 7th gen though). Sidemarkers add visablity to other drivers and look good and so on and so on. Besides each person makes thier car the way they want it done. It's up to the person driving it. You shouldn't make your first post a generalized knock against the community you are joining. That's all there is to it.

edit: Your car looks like three quarters of the cars on this site. Guess that makes you a ricer.

Last edited by Ckutch02EX; 09-06-2010 at 01:18 AM. Reason: making apoint
Old 09-06-2010
Registered!!

Your car looks like three quarters of the cars on here. Guess that makes you a ricer.
Old 09-07-2010
Registered!!

SuperMike is an unknown quantity at this point

its not "rice". its HELLA JDM or JDM AS F*CK. ttahah. dont be jealous.
Old 09-07-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,437 Likes on 1,193 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Schamens
don't look like in the last portion, but from the first protion and the subject of the thread, i can just ask: Are you a troll? Obviously you will not answer that, but...
Hey, Anti-Civic, butt-in, you are good...
Old 09-07-2010
Low and slow!

02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

Name:  t1gb4klq3.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  19.8 KB
Old 09-07-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,143 Likes on 798 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

My ****'s rice

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...s-welcome.html

just a little bit.. but tastefully ricey.
Old 09-07-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,143 Likes on 798 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

My ****'s rice

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...s-welcome.html

just a little bit.. but tastefully ricey.