7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

New; Located in San Diego.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rollininsd is an unknown quantity at this point
New; Located in San Diego.

Heyy,
The other day I went shopping and came back to a honda civic with a '7thgencivic.com' sticker on their back window...(Mitsuwa shopping area) and so I decided to check this page out...
I bought my first car last August...2003 Honda Civic LX...and it was in an accident before I bought it so there are many little things I keep finding wrong with it...
I live in San Diego and need to find some cheap places to get things done, or new friends to show me how! Any info helps
Old 06-30-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New; Located in San Diego.

Welcome to the forum

I got a buddy down in san diego that does body and mechanical work... From what I've seen he and his buddy been doing good work

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/JT-...4189292?ref=ts
Old 06-30-2010
Registered!!

Awesome, thanks so much !
Old 06-30-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, no problem. He sent me his tentative price list a while back and it made me think that the 4-5 hour drive is worth his prices.. haha.
Old 06-30-2010
Pistol grip pump in my lap at all times

mr22508 is a jewel in the roughmr22508 is a jewel in the roughmr22508 is a jewel in the rough

Riceboy is always first for the meet and greet! Great guy on this forum! Welcome to the club!
I love San diego! Lived in point Loma and El Cajon for a couple years of my young teenage life! I did see a black guy in a wheelchair waiting for the train get gunned down by a car load of asians on Imperial though! Crazy Asians! If I wasnt half Korean I wouldnt get them at all down there!
Old 06-30-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by mr22508
Riceboy is always first for the meet and greet! Great guy on this forum! Welcome to the club!
I love San diego! Lived in point Loma and El Cajon for a couple years of my young teenage life! I did see a black guy in a wheelchair waiting for the train get gunned down by a car load of asians on Imperial though! Crazy Asians! If I wasnt half Korean I wouldnt get them at all down there!
haha.. I forgot to do my wavy smiley tho.. bah. I need another way to get my post count up since the OT forum is a ghost town nowadays.. lol

oh well, better late than never
Name:  wave.gif
Views: 55
Size:  2.6 KB
Old 06-30-2010
Registered!!

Steez26 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man if your down to get more into the 7th gen scene hit up www.***********.com they have a better cali section then this forum and its easier to find guys from san diego. im in chula vista. pm me for some more info
Old 06-30-2010
Administrator
Administrator

lol.. even typing in 7thgen honda is blocked on this site..

replace the asterisk's with 7thgen honda (no space between 7thgen and honda) to get to where he's telling you to go
Old 06-30-2010
Registered!!

seoul4korea can only hope to improve

Hey rollin welcome to the forum. Check this site out for local meets and such. I lived in SD for 3 years and met alot of really cool people. Car meets like EVER night.

http://sdrev.com/home/
Old 06-30-2010
Registered!!

Steez26 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn i didnt even realize it did that! what a burn. thanks riceboy
Old 06-30-2010
Administrator
Administrator

no prollem man.. They did the same thing when those guys started "em honda.com", too.. ghey *** ****, if I do say so myself. I'm over there, too. Noobs over here still need a lot of help tho (like.. a LOT of help).. thats why I still troll over here a lot.
Old 07-03-2010
Registered!!

Thanks everyone for all of your help! I'll definitely start looking more into fixing my car. I just need a man/ some men to help a poor girl like me find my way hahah maybe I'll see some of you at a car meet! I've never been