7th Generation Civic In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic. Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

New car, New Member, New Pics

Old 06-03-2010
Registered!!

AriAnaheimGold is an unknown quantity at this point
New car, New Member, New Pics

Well i'm not technically new because this isn't my first thread or post, i've just been too lazy to get around to snapping pictures of my car(too busy installing new toys and cleaning her to my specifications). Anyways, i just got a civic. Clean interior/exterior(minus the rims) with 103k for 4500 bucks.

Here it is

2002 Civic EX coupe
Name:  Editedcivicfrontright.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  128.6 KB

Name:  civiceditfrontleft.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  151.5 KB

Name:  100_0400.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  210.1 KB
Old 06-03-2010
Registered!!

sk8nbmxr411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New car, New Member, New Pics

Nice ride. Wow I still haven't posted pics of my car lol. Im going to have to wax her up and take some photos. you should sell your rims on eBay or something and get a new set. How do you like the ACT clutch/flywheel? I have been thinking about getting them too.
Old 06-03-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks good i like it.
Old 06-03-2010
Registered!!

AriAnaheimGold is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sk8nbmxr411 View Post
Nice ride. Wow I still haven't posted pics of my car lol. Im going to have to wax her up and take some photos. you should sell your rims on eBay or something and get a new set. How do you like the ACT clutch/flywheel? I have been thinking about getting them too.
Its cool. Makes the car feel a little quicker, and a lot more fun to drive

I've always liked black rims, but i don't know if they'd look right on a blue car.... and chrome just isn't my style... I'm in a pickle...

But before i get to the rims i plan on smoking the taillights. Whats the best method to accomplish this?