7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Just bought an 04 Civic LX

Old 03-01-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IceColdJones is an unknown quantity at this point
Just bought an 04 Civic LX

This is actually my first real Honda since my 92 Prelude project a few years ago didn't work out so well. I sold my 03 VW GTI VR6 cuz my fiance was nagging me all the time about getting a sedan and I knew I wanted a Honda. I think I got a really good deal on it, its an 04 Civic LX sedan with 125k miles and new front bumper, new passenger fender, and headlights from a mild fender bender and has fresh paint. For the mileage the exterior is in great condition especially knowing that it is black which I would have preferred Tafetta white but I couldn't pass on this deal. I talked them down from $5800 to $4800 because of the interior. It was disgusting and they chain smoked in it. So I bought it cash with the profits from my GTI and took it home and cleaned the F out of it. Both cup holders were filled with ashes. I completely cleaned the interior and then coated everything with baking soda which I found out online to leave it there for a few days a vacuum it up. It'll probably still need a shampoo soon. Anyways, I'm slowly leaving the vwvortex.com forums and transitioning over to here to the honda community.

My GTI that's gone now
Name:  DSCN1353.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  96.1 KB

I am looking for two things though, I need an Owner's manual cuz my civic didn't come with one so where can I find one cheap? I found an 05 manual on ebay and I figured it was the same as the 04. Also I am missing the board in the trunk that goes on top of the sparetire for the trunk floor, any ideas on what I should use?
Old 03-01-2010
Registered!!

IceColdJones is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just bought an 04 Civic LX

also, I know the chrome hub caps are lame so don't rag on me about them. I actually like the 05 civic EX sedan rims with the ton of spokes if anyone knows the name of them or where I can find a set. I don't even care if they are reps.
Old 03-02-2010
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah those hub caps are gross.

The Honda rims can be ordered here:

http://www.handa-accessories.com/civext01.html
Old 03-02-2010
Registered!!

kbook has a spectacular aura aboutkbook has a spectacular aura aboutkbook has a spectacular aura about

Register your civic here so yo can look up your service manual online (PDF) or order it. I think it costs $34 The online manual is quite annoyed since it is seperated. One pdf file can contain 1 page or 3 pages. I have to check if I have the old one in my machine or not. At some point, they put the one-file pdf up there and I downloaded it. By the way, read it online first.

http://www.ahm-ownerlink.com