7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Canada sucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
+MM+ will become famous soon enough
Canada sucks

Hey everyone. I've been searching far and wide for a company in Canada that offers a service similar to that of HandaAccessories.com. Unfortunately, I have come up with no results. The only option for me at this point is to order the rear and side OEM skirts from the dealer for a ridiculous amount of about $1,400 after taxes. And that's without the front! There is no f*cking way that I will pay that much for those pieces. HandaAccessories.com seem to have fair prices, but they do not do orders from Canada. So, I was wondering if anyone knows of any other solutions or companies that might be able to get me what I'm looking for.

Last edited by +MM+; 04-06-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-06-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Canada sucks

try these guys but im not sure if they ship to canada www.hondapartsdeals.com
Old 04-06-2009
Registered!!

sethro is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah the dealers really rape you on the prices, in you US you could probably land a full lip kit used for half the price.

EDIT: The Leafs suck *** too

Last edited by sethro; 04-07-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 04-06-2009
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it does. Come join the land of the free.
Old 04-06-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sethro
Yeah the dealers really rape you on the prices, in you US you could probably land a full lip kit used for half the price.
Yeah, and the best part was that he said, "...and that's if we can even get it." Nice to know

Anyway, I've decided to order the rear skirt pre-painted because I still have a $200 credit due to an alignment they f*cked up the last time I was there. And I'll just go with some Type A sides in welfare abs plumbing plastic. Sucks, but they're less than $200.
Old 04-06-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
Yes it does. Come join the land of the free.
Ha, yeah...it's a nice thought, but I think I would move to Europe before USA.
Old 04-06-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by +MM+
Ha, yeah...it's a nice thought, but I think I would move to Europe before USA.
Don't be bitching about prices if you want to move to Europe.
Old 04-06-2009
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

dealer here wants $1850 for a lip kit at the dealer lmao. i paid $800 a few years ago in 2004 i think.
Old 04-07-2009
Delightfully tacky. Yet unrefined

m3gach33zy is an unknown quantity at this point

ship it to someone you know in the nearby US area and jump the border pick up install and go back to canada.
Old 04-07-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by m3gach33zy
ship it to someone you know in the nearby US area and jump the border pick up install and go back to canada.
That's a great idea, but the problem is that they won't even allow me to place the order at HandaAccessories.com. I get denied as soon as I click 'checkout', so I guess they go by the location of the IP address. The other problem is that I don't know anyone in the US within driving distance.

Gearbox, that's insane...especially because it's in US dollars. I'm assuming it would be a bit more here if I order the full kit. I bought the front lip used from someone for $140 and decided that I now want the rest of the kit. And I'll be going pretty low this summer, so polyurethane is the way to go.
Old 04-07-2009
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Montreal? Dude, you live 20 minutes from the Lacolle border. Just pick it up in Buffalo.
Old 04-07-2009
Registered!!

sethro is an unknown quantity at this point

This reminds me of the time when the Canadian dollar was worth more than the US and Canadians were hoping the border and buying all kinds of ****, the iPhone was the big one. It got so bad that apparently they started checking drivers licenses to make sure you were a resident of Buffalo before they would sell you one.
Old 04-07-2009
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sethro
This reminds me of the time when the Canadian dollar was worth more than the US and Canadians were hoping the border and buying all kinds of ****, the iPhone was the big one. It got so bad that apparently they started checking drivers licenses to make sure you were a resident of Buffalo before they would sell you one.
And then they got raped by the long dick of the law when people referenced NAFTA. You can't refuse sale to someone from across the border.