7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

sway bars??

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eggot is an unknown quantity at this point
sway bars??

hey guys i know im supposed to use the search button but i really dont have any time to look seeing that im working too many hours and i dont have much time to search. help will be appreciated. thanks..

question is does a progress front and back sway bars from an 01-03 fit the same for 04-05. thanks again
Old 02-11-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: sway bars??

Yes they will fit, but at the same time they are a different size then stock, and throughout the years the sizes have varied. Since you dont know the answer to this question, I dont think you even know what a sway bar does. And if so, why do you want the progress bar? ...Because of the brand name?

PS- Dont be ****ing lazy. If you cant find 2 minutes to search then you might as well forget about buying the parts because you'll be too strapped for time when it comes to install them.
Old 02-11-2009
Registered!!

eggot is an unknown quantity at this point

its not that at all. i know what a sway bar does. its just that i came up on a good deal from this guy he was selling it. cause i see its like almost 400 for both. as of right now i have two fast track classes for school and thats killing me for the next five weeks or so. then ill be able to fix up the ride a little bit more. thanks for the input triz. appreciate it
Old 02-11-2009
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

With the exception of the strut bolts everything on this generation of civic is the same. You should know that for you have 75 posts.
Old 02-11-2009
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Sway bars, not strut bars.
Old 02-11-2009
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Sway bars, not strut bars.
Was that directed at me? 14mm bolts versus 16mm bolts in the later years.
Old 02-12-2009
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
Was that directed at me? 14mm bolts versus 16mm bolts in the later years.
That doesnt matter, cause you dont even touch those when messing with the swaybar.
Old 02-13-2009
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute

Zoom zoom zoom, whats your intended application and what are your expectations from purchasing & installing these parts?
Old 02-13-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DDragon7
That doesnt matter, cause you dont even touch those when messing with the swaybar.
I was stating everything suspension wise (sway bars included) are the same for 01-05 with the strut bolts excluded.